You/Daenerys Targaryen - Possessive

Daenerys narrowed her eyes at Jon as he kept glancing over at you

Daenerys narrowed her eyes at Jon as he kept glancing over at you. She wanted nothing more than to rip out his throat for daring to even look at you. You were hers and only hers. No one else could have the privilege of looking at you but her.

"It's clear to me that you're just wasting my time. I'd like for you to leave."

"Wait! I'm sorry. We need your help!"

She wanted to order her guards to drag him out but she knew that the North wouldn't be too happy if she dragged their so called king out of her throne room.

"Very well then. Last chance. Why do you need my help?"

X

As soon as the meeting was over, Daenerys rushed down the steps to meet with you.

"My chambers. Now."

She leaves before you could even speak. Ignoring those that demanded her attention, Daenerys lets out a sigh of relief when she makes her way inside her room. With you coming at any second, she had to prepare to meet with you.

X

Your eyes widen in surprise when you see what little Daenerys was wearing. Not wanting for anyone to peek in, you lock the door behind you.

"Daenerys, this is..."

"I wanted to surprise you. It's been so long since we had some time alone and I just couldn't help myself anymore."

She stands up from her seat and makes her way over to you. Wrapping her arms around your neck, she leans in to brush her lips against yours. You attempt to kiss her but she just moves her head back enough so you would be met with air.

"I didn't like the way that man was looking at you."

"Wha...what are you talking about?"

You could barely focus on what she was saying, you were more interested in kissing her. Her lips just looked so inviting but at every attempt you did to kiss her, Daenerys would deny you.

"You're mine, you know that. Not Jon's, not the Tyrell's, only mine." You quickly nod, hoping it would get her to kiss you but no such luck. Her hands however move to rest at your waist to hold you in place. "I was only standing there a few feet away from you and yet he dared to look at you. I wanted nothing more than to kill him for just looking at you like that."

She leans down to place a soft kiss on your neck and then another, completely covering your neck in kisses. It still wasn't the kiss that you wanted but it was still something. You moved your head back to give her more space. Happy with your reaction, Daenerys moves her lips to your pulse. Gently biting down on it, you can't help but hiss from the pain and the moan quite loudly as she starts to suck. After some time, Daenerys pulls back with a smile. Now everyone would be able to see the mark to let them know that you were someone's.

"I want you to wear my pin from now on. I want everyone to know that you're mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes. Whatever you say. Just please kiss me."

Daenerys is all the more happy to oblige with your request.

X

Since that evening, you hand't taken off the pin that Daenerys had made specifically for you. You started to dress in her colors as well, letting everyone know that you were no longer a Lannister but a Targaryen.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!