You/Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

Natasha had been caught off guard when Elise just pushed her up against the wall and kissed her

Natasha had been caught off guard when Elise just pushed her up against the wall and kissed her. It took her a couple of seconds for her mind to catch up with everything that just happened but it was enough time for you to see what happened. You saw how Nat didn't push Elise away but not that Nat hadn't kissed her back. You turned back around from where you had come from and ran back to your car with tears running down your face.

Nat finally manages to push Elise off of her.

"What the hell Elise?! Why would you do that?! I'm with (y/n)!"

"I thought you wanted to kiss me too! I...I'm sorry!"

Elise runs out of the set and back to her trailer where she tells her assistant to not allow anyone to walk in.

X

Natasha is relieved that you still hadn't showed up. She wouldn't know what to do if you had walked on Elise kissing her. She leaves the room and makes her way to set. On the way, she just feels people staring at her more than usual.

"Do I have something on my face?"

Natasha finally asks one of the PA's. He was one to always tell the truth, no matter how hurtful it could be.

"There's rumors spreading around set that something happened between you and (y/n). They're all a little angry at you. The biggest one that is going around is that you were kissing Elise."

"Shit.."

"So it is true! How could you to that to (y/n). She's the sweetest."

"Carl, I didn't kiss Elise. She kissed me and I guesses that she didn't end up seeing the part where I pushed her away. I need to fix this."

"Fix this, Nat. You and (y/n) are the cutest couple. The two of you are the only one's that give me hope for true love."

"I'll fix it. I promise."

He shoos her and heads straight to talk to the director about Nat's disappearance.

X

Nat looked everywhere for you including all the secluded places you would go to think. You weren't anywhere to be found and it worried her. She tried calling your phone but it just went straight to voicemail. Her texts went unanswered and so did her voicemail. It was getting late and all Nat could do was wait for you to come back. Wanting to wait for you at your place, she fell asleep in your couch in hopes to wake up when you would come back.

You had left the city to just drive around with no direction in sight. Usually driving without any destination would clear your mind but not this time. All you could think about was the kiss that you had stumbled into. Nat had been trying to contact you nonstop but you ignored her. You tried to be angry but all you could feel was sadness. She had broken your heart.

You're driving back when your phone rings with Elise's contact name on the screen. You couldn't understand why she would try to contact you after what happened. The only thing you could think of was that something must've happened to Nat. With a sigh, you answer.

"What happened to Nat?"

"...(y/n). Natasha is fine. I just called to apologize. I've been feeling extremely guilty after what I did....please don't hang up. Let me explain and then you never have to deal with me again."

"Explain."

"I don't know what I was thinking. I just thought that Natasha returned my feelings and I went for the kiss. She was surprised about it. I'm assuming you walked in when she was still in shock because once she processed what happened, she pushed me off. She yelled at me and I ran out. I'm truly sorry, (y/n). Please don't blame Natasha for this, she loves you."

Elise might've kissed your girlfriend but she wasn't known to lie.

"I'll talk to her....oh and Elise.."

"Yes?"

"Fuck you. Stay away from my girlfriend. I don't want you anywhere near her unless the two of you are filming."

".."

Elise started to answer but you just hung up before she could say anything else.

X

You arrived home almost an hour later, ready to just go to bed. It was late and you figured that Nat would already be asleep so you thought the talk could wait until tomorrow.

You're surprised to suddenly hear her voice when you close the front door.

"(y/n)? Is that you?"

"Yes, it's me Nat."

Nat rubs the sleep from her eyes and makes her way over to you. She looked like she had cried herself to sleep. You sighed and pulled her into an embrace.

"Elise called and explained everything." You explain to her, knowing she was probably questioning what was going on. "I'm not mad at you. It wasn't any of your fault. It was all Elise."

"I didn't push her away."

"Not right away but you eventually did and that's all that matters."

You press a kiss to her lips and take her hand to lead her to your bedroom.

"Lets put this behind us. The two of us had a long day at the hands of Elise and all I want to do is just lay down and fall asleep with you in my arms."

Nat gives you a smile and nods.

"We can do that."

The two of you fall asleep with you holding her in your arms.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Morgana Pendragon - Favor

Alex Danvers - Lost

Qi'ra - Secret

Taylor Swift - Surprise

Kate Kane - Secret

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

Ava Sharpe - Wrong

Jillian Holtzmann - Help

Lena Luthor - Lost

Meredith Grey - Bar

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!