You/Kitty Wilde - Moved Part 1

Kitty shut her locker hard enough to draw the attention of everyone in the locker rooms

"Any rumors that you heard of me dating (y/n) are simply not true. You are all idiots for thinking that I would ever be with someone like that. I'm with Jake, you all know that. Now hurry up and head outside, Coach Sylvester is waiting for us already."

Kitty turns around and walks out of the locker room in a hurry. She loved being the center of attention but not like this. Kitty refused to be dragged down because of the fact that she was dating you. There were still several months to go before she could be open about your relationship.

The two of you had been dating almost 2 years without any problems. There hadn't been any rumors of your relationship until now. It scared Kitty to think that someone would eventually find some proof to confirm the rumors. She didn't want to think about what would happen to either of you if word got out about your relationship and she wasn't planning on finding out.

X

You smiled widely when you opened the door to find Kitty. She hadn't mentioned that she was coming over so her visit was a surprise.

"Come in. My parents won't be here for a while."

"This won't take long. I just needed to talk to you about something."

You could hear how nervous she was but you didn't say anything about it until you locked yourself in your room. Kitty had been strict about where and when the two of you would stop pretending.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Did you hear the rumors?"

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, not understanding why she was bringing them up.

"I hear a lot of them. Which one are you referring to?"

"The one about us! The one that claims that we're dating."

Kitty couldn't help but yell at you. She didn't mean to do so but she was a bundle of nerves already. It felt like someone was stalking the two of you.

"I did hear them but I paid them no attention. I figured you would deal with them."

"Yeah well I did. I told them that they weren't true. That I was dating Jake. I called him earlier to tell him and he's fine with pretending to be my boyfriend for a while."

You knew that Kitty was doing all this to protect the two of you but it still hurt to hear her say this. Out of everyone that she could say she was dating, it had to be Jake. You knew for a fact that he liked her and he had only agreed to it because he thought he had a chance.

"Why Jake?"

"He was the only one that I could think of. I...I also think that we should stay away for a while. Just until the whole rumor blows over and they move on to the next thing."