You/Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 1

Lena Luthor was at a loss for the first time in her life

Lena Luthor was at a loss for the first time in her life. Her heart has never beat like she had just run a marathon, her stomach was in knots, her cheeks felt hot and she couldn't utter a single word. All because of you.

"Lena? Are you okay?"

Kara asked in concern. She excused the two of them so they could have some privacy.

"I...I don't know. I've never felt like this."

"Like what?"

Lena opened her mouth to describe the feeling but shut it before she could talk. Her mother had drilled into her that love was weakness. She had been fine for most of her life but you changed things. It was love at first sight with you and there was nothing that Lena could do. She had fallen for you.

"I'm fine Kara." Kara gave her a look, making Lena sigh. "I promise. That I'm fine. Lets go back with your friend. It was rude of us to just leave her like that."

Kara doesn't say anything as she leads Lena back to you.

"Are you alright, Lena?"

Lena gives you a small smile and a nod. She could pretend that everything was fine. Luthor's were good at hiding things.

X

After the party, Lena had promised herself to keep far away from you but Kara made it impossible. Kara would always invite you when it was just meant to be the two of them. It was like Kara knew something was up but she wasn't going to bring it up. That would just confirm things. She knew that she could always cancel but then people would start to suspect something was up. So she pushed down her feelings and pretend like you were just another friend.

Except that you yet again made things difficult for her. There were times that you would often invite her over without Kara. Like today, Lena had just agreed to sleepover at your place.

"Lena! You're here! Come in!"

You pulled her in for a hug and then led her inside.

"I planned for this to be a relaxing evening after the week you just had so we'll be doing facemarks and a movie. I would've added more to the list but we both know that neither of us will be able to stay up for anything else."

"You mean that you won't be able to stay up. I used to do a lot of all nighters."

You rolled your eyes at her as you tossed her the face mask.

"You're an ass. This is supposed to be a relaxing evening, not a 'gang up against me, evening'."

"I'll stop."

Sitting besides her, you start to rip open the mask but stop when you see Lena reading the instructions.

"Have you ever used one of these?"

"I can't say that I have. Jess always books me a trip to the spa and they take care of everything."

You take the bag from her and rip it open. Pulling out the mask, you motion for her to lay back down.

"Forgive me, I forget that I was in the presence of the rich."

Lena bites her lip to hold back a smile.

"I'll have a Jess add you to the trip." Seeing that you needed to sit directly in front of her to get the mask on correctly, you sat on her lap. Lena's eyes opened as she let out a quiet gasp. She hadn't expected for you to be sitting this close to you. "What are you doing?"

"I'm putting on the mask. Is this okay?"

Lena just nods. Unable to actually tell you that it was okay. She closes her eyes again, not being able to be this close to you without kissing you. She really wanted to kiss you. You're smiling down at her. She was just so cute. You had known for a while that Lena's had a crush on you and this evening was meant for you to confirm things. She's only been in your apartment for less than 20 minutes and it looked like she wanted to kiss you. Not wanting to torture for Lena any longer, you climbed off of her lap and sat besides her.

"Pick the movie while I put mine on."

Lena's quiet as she silently browses through the movie selection. Not really caring what is on since she won't really be paying attention to it, she just picked a random one.

"My favorite! Have you seen it before?"

"No. My mother prohibited any movies that weren't educational."

"Well then this is perfect. You can now see the beauty that this movie truly is."

Lena laughs and shakes her head.

"Whatever you say."

X

You had been talkative at the beginning of the movie but as the movie continued to play, you started talking less. It got to the point where you weren't saying anything anymore. Curious to see if you had fallen asleep, Lena looks over at you. She smiles when she hears a quiet snore. It was adorable.

"I was right, again."

Lena mutters to herself. She takes off her mask and then yours to throw them away. When she's back, she finds that you had curled up on the pillow that Lena had been hugging. Lena wasn't sure how it was possible but you looked even more adorable. There was no way that she could continue denying her feelings after this. She quietly promised herself to tell you in the early morning. At the moment, she sat besides you to cuddle and fall asleep.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Amy Cimorelli - Pictures

Lena Luthor - Spiderman

Lena Luthor - Help

Kelly Clarkson - Ex

Meredith Grey - Surprise Part 2

Lauren Jauregui - Sleep

Lucy Lane/Maggie Sawyer - Hurt 2

Lucy Lane - Confessions

Felicity Smoak - Two Part 2

Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

Morgana Pendragon - Favor

Alex Danvers - Lost

Qi'ra - Secret

Taylor Swift - Surprise

Kate Kane - Secret

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!