You/Meredith Grey - Surprise Part 2

"Hey, could I talk to you?"

You and Meredith had just finished a particular long surgery and the two of you are exhausted. All you want to do is head home but you still had to go around and visit your patients.

"Sure, give me a sec."

You take off the last of your surgery gear and dump it out on the biohazard waste. Meredith waits for you outside as you finish taking off everything.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

Meredith pulls you to the side, looks around the corridor to check for people and then turns to face you again.

"It's my turn to surprise you. Will you be able to come home on time, tonight?"

"I'll do my best."

"By best you mean that you'll be there, right?"

You give her a smile and press a kiss to her cheek.

"Yes, darling."

X

Meredith had wanted to ask her friends, Christina and Lexie, about the best way to surprise you. She had a vague idea but had never been good at keeping the surprises a secret.

"I say you just straight up tell her during dinner. No having to hide things and you'll actually surprise her."

"I don't know, Christina, that's a little bit boring. I mean if you want to keep it as simple as possible, just put the positive pregnancy test in the box and then hand it to her. She'll just be as equally surprised but it won't be as boring as Christina suggested."

Christina scoffs and shakes her head.

"You can't seriously think of putting a pee stick and handing it to her, that's disgusting."

Meredith looks at Christina and then Lexie.

"Well, it's clean. I think I'll go with Lexie's idea. I'm sure, (y/n), will love it."

Christina sighs and shakes her head as she heads out off Meredith's office.

"Why do I even bother with the two of you?"

X

You're running late and you knew Meredith was going to practically murder you. She would understand but she would still be pissed. Finishing your last patient, you hurried up to clock out and the rushed to your car in hopes that Meredith wouldn't be too pissed.

When you arrive, you find that Meredith had taken the liberty to invite both of your friends. You weren't sure what this surprise would be but it made you curious. Quickly parking, you head inside.

"I'm so sorry for running late. I had to wait for the...."

Meredith stands up and pulls you in for a kiss. So she wasn't mad.

"Shut up and just take a seat. We've all been waiting to eat with you."

You give her a shy smile and take a seat besides her. The surprise is forgotten as everyone enjoys themselves. You're in the middle of your conversation with Mark and Derek when Meredith heads to the kitchen and brings a box back with her. All talking stops when she stands besides you.

"I'm not sure what to say before you open it so just open it."

You could see how nervous she was but you didn't point it out. Taking the box, you shake it, curious about what it was.

"Oh just open it!"

Christina yells at you. You laugh and comply with her demand. Inside, you find a positive pregnancy test and a onesie that said 'I can't wait to be just like you and mommy when I grow up.' Your eyes start to water as you hold it up to read it. Meredith's nerves triple as you haven't said a word and it looked like you were about to start crying. Placing the box on the table, you stand up and pull her into an embrace.

"I can't believe we're going to be mothers Meredith!"

You whisper to her before kissing her deeply. Your friends all cheer for you and start yelling out loud about who was going to be the godparents. The two of you just laugh, happy that how the night had turned out.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lauren Jauregui - Sleep

Lucy Lane/Maggie Sawyer - Hurt 2

Lucy Lane - Confessions

Felicity Smoak - Two Part 2

Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

Morgana Pendragon - Favor

Alex Danvers - Lost

Qi'ra - Secret

Taylor Swift - Surprise

Kate Kane - Secret

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!