You/Taylor Swift - Party

TW: Eating Disorder

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You didn't feel so good. Every time you took a step, you felt like you were going to pass out from how dizzy you felt. You were completely drained, all you wanted was to lay down and go to sleep but you had an awards show to get to. Taylor was set to win album of the year and you wouldn't miss it for anything.

"Are you sure that you're okay, (y/n)? I can call in and let my manager know that we won't be able to make it."

"I'm okay. We're not missing that awards show for anything. You deserve to go up on that stage to receive your award. You've worked so hard for it."

"I can always win other awards. I'm more concerned about you."

You wave her off, not wanting to concern her anymore.

"Babe, I'm fine. Lets finish getting ready, I don't want to be the reason we're late."

With you pushing that you were fine, Taylor really couldn't do much. She had to trust that you weren't lying to her. For the past several weeks, it felt like you were keeping something from her but she couldn't figure out what it was. She knew you weren't cheating or anything like that so it was difficult for her to come up with things that you could be hiding. Deciding that it could wait for tomorrow, Taylor continued to get ready.

X

You were grateful that you were behind the scenes as Taylor walked the red carpet. You wouldn't have been able to handle the cameras and microphones being shoved in your face or the intrusive question they would've asked.

"Ma'am, are you alright? You look a little pale. Here, let me walk you to one of our medics."

You turned around to decline his help when you started seeing black dots in your vision. You grabbed on to his arm, knowing that you would pass out at any minute.

"Get Taylor."

You managed to say before passing out. The worker is barely able to catch you in his arms.

X

Taylor had been in the middle of an interview when a serious of gasps were heard all around. She wouldn't normally get distracted in her interviews but the interviewer had also gotten distracted by the commotion.

Several workers rushed to form a circle around you to keep the cameras from taking any pictures of you. A medic was looking after you while he waited for an ambulance to arrive. The worker that had caught you didn't want to leave you alone so he had someone else call for Taylor.

"Ms. Swift, it's Ms. (l/n). She passed out."

Taylor quickly takes off her heels and runs towards the scene. She excuses herself in order to reach you. The medic is quick to explain that you would be fine and how you managed to end up passing out. Taylor had tuned everything out at this point, all she cared about this point was for you to wake up.

X

You don't wake up until hours later. Taylor was sitting at your side, holding your hand as she rested her head on the bed. Being a light sleeper, Taylor wakes up when she feels the bed move when you woke up.

"Thank god, you're awake. You had me so scared, (y/n)."

"I'm sorry, Tay. I..I didn't mean to."

Taylor gave you a small smile, pressing her lips against the back of your hand.

"Stop. You have nothing to apologize for. All you need to focus right now is getting better. I'm going to be here for you at every step of the way."

"Taylor, you don't need to do that. This is my problem to deal with. You already have so much on your plate."

"There is nothing and I mean literally nothing in the world that could be more important than you. I wasn't here for you all these months when you were dealing with this. I'm going to be here to help you." You started to crying at the overwhelming support she was giving you. "It's going to be okay, (y/n). Trust me."

She moved to sit at your side to give you a hug. All you could do was cry as she held you.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Katie McGrath - Lunch

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!