You/Beth Kane - Broken

AN: I've never seen the show so she might be OC

Beth liked to mind her business. There was no reason to get into people's business when it didn't involved her but seeing your pretty face all bloodied made her want to get into yours.

"4 against 1? That's not fair. I don't like unfair fights. Lets make this fair. The 4 of you against me." You were dropped as they turned their attention to Beth. "That wasn't very nice either. I'm going to make you regret that."

Furious that they had been interrupted, they charge at her. She smiles when they nearly trip over themselves when she pulls out her gun.

"Wait! We can talk about this...."

"Too late!" She yells before firing 4 shots that went straight through their head. They all dropped dead within seconds. Beth steps over them and makes her way over to you. You were still conscious and able to move. "Are you okay?" You nod quickly, a little of afraid of what she was going to do to you. You had no idea why she had saved you. "It's okay. I'm only here to help. I'm not going to hurt you. Can you trust me?"

You knew exactly who she was. Her face was all over the news, warning everyone about what she was capable.

"Yes."

She gives you a wide smile and helps you stand.

"Good! Come on. Lets get you some help."

X

Under gunpoint, a doctor had helped deal with your injuries. You told her that you were more than fine with just going to the hospital on your own but she insisted that she had to keep an eye on you until you got home safely. Your heart beat just a little faster at her admission.

"Thank you again for helping me, Beth."

"Don't mention it. I just couldn't let them hurt you like that."

"I really owe you my life. I could've died if you hadn't jumped in to save me."

"Seriously. Don't mention it. I did kill those guys. The cops are going to be searching who was behind what happened...." Beth gave you a comforting smile when she saw you start to panic. "...don't worry. I'll take care of everything. They won't bother you so this will just seem like another random crime in the city."

"Beth, you're doing so much for me. I seriously don't know how to thank you."

Beth didn't even waste a second before answering.

"I could use a friend."

You give her a smile, making her give you one in return. Your smile was just too contagious.

"I would love to be your friend."

X

The two of you became the best of friends within a matter of weeks. Word got around that Beth had gotten a new partner and it didn't take long for someone to orchestrate your kidnapping.

"Beth should've known better. It's not a good idea to let people close." You flinched as he placed the gun under your chin. "Do you think she'll come save you?" You kept your mouth shut, refusing to say anything. If you let anything spill, they would end up using it to their advantage. "I asked you a question." He slapped you with his gun, annoyed that he wasn't getting an answer. "Answer me, bitch!"

Beth sees red when she sees the man slap you. Without making noise, she gets closer and takes the shot. His body falls on you with blood pouring out of the hole in his head. She throws his body off of you and unties you.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I let my guard down."She kneels in front of you and takes ahold of your hands. "You got hurt because of me."

"Beth, I know what I got myself into when I became your friend. It's okay."

She brings one of your hands up to her lips and kisses the back of it.

"But it's not okay for me. They could've killed you. These guys were idiots but who knows what kind the next one will be. I have so many enemies, (y/n). They all want to take me down and they're going to use you to get to me..."

"What are you saying Beth?"

Tears starts to spill down Beth's cheek when she finally looks up at you.

"You need to get out of the city. It's not going to matter if we stop spending time together."

"No. I refuse to leave."

"I'm not giving you a choice, (y/n). You're leaving the city."

"You can't decide for me, Beth. I want to stay. I lo.."

"Don't say it. Don't you dare fucking say it. Don't make this harder than it needs to be. I'm sorry for ever involving you in my life."

At her signal, two men come out of nowhere and grab your arms to drag you out. You attempt to get out of their grip but you're far too weak.

"Beth! Beth! You can't do this! I love you!"

Beth refused to look at you as she couldn't stop her tears. She had found her other half and she couldn't even be with you.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Kathryn Hahn - Last

Kara Danvers - Dates

Angelina Jolie - Choice

Kitty Pryde - Part 2

Kendal Jenner - Life

Natasha .... - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Comfort

Diana ... - Fall

Maura Isles - Speechless

Elizabeth Carruthers - Search

Rebekah Mikaelson - Mean

Jane Rizzoli - Visit

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!