You/Jillian Holtzmann - Help

You weren't sure what you had done to the ghost that had been hunting your work but it was angry

You weren't sure what you had done to the ghost that had been hunting your work but it was angry. Up until now, the two of you had made a silent agreement to not bother each other. You had no reason to bother it and neither did the ghost. You guessed that something must've happened when you had your coworker cover your shift.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what my coworker did but I'm sorry! Just tell me what I can do to fix this!"

The ghost just kept throwing things at the wall. Breaking expensive equipment that no doubt would get you fired by the morning. You truthfully didn't care about the broken equipment, all you wanted was for the ghost to calm down.

"Come on! I didn't do anything! Why are you taking it out on me?!"

Your yelling just makes the ghost angrier. Rather than throwing the equipment at the wall, it started throwing it at you. Each time something was thrown, you barely missed it by an inch. At this rate, something was going to eventually strike you.

"Please! Just stop! I'm sorry!"

You stop just for a second and that's all the time the ghost needs to hit you with the heaviest microscope. It's heavy enough to push you back and out the window that you had been standing in front of.

"Fucking hell! That hurts like a bitch."

You yelled in pain. You could barely even move before everything started to hurt again. As much as you wanted to lay there and wait for the morning until someone found you, you couldn't. Forcing yourself to stand up, you slowly dragged yourself down the university campus into a building that you've been researching for quite a while.

The Ghostbusters, as they called themselves were fairly new in town but the reviews on their sight claimed they were the best in the business. You've thought about calling them weeks prior to the night but had never found it necessary.

"I need help! Please!"

You yelled as you knocked on the door. Time seemed to go by slowly as you waited with bated breath for someone to come down and see what the commotion.

"Are you an angel?"

You mumble as a blonde opens the door before you pass out.

X

"Oh my god! She finally did it. She finally did it! Jillian! What did you do!"

"I didn't do anything! She was knocking on the door about needing help, called me an angel when I opened the door and then passed out."

Erin and Abby sighed and motioned for Kevin to lay you down on the bed.

"Do we know anything about her?"

Abby asked Jillian while Erin checked your wounds.

"Nope. Like I said. She passed out before I could get anything out of what happened"