You/Rebekah Mikaelson - Harm

You couldn't believe what Hope was telling the two of you

You couldn't believe what Hope was telling the two of you. Your daughter, Faith, was being bullied into joining another pack by some of the members of the group. You saw red and all you could think about was breaking their necks for ever daring to hurt your daughter.

"Give me their names."

Hope wasn't used to hearing your furious tone. You were always sweet to her whenever she came around to spend time with Faith.

"I just know one of the names, his name is Jed. He's in our same grade level."

You take a deep breath to calm yourself, not wanting to scare the teenager after being brave enough to tell you such news. Deciding to take over for you, Rebekah continues talking to Hope until she left.

"Are we going to talk to her?"

"No, she didn't come to us for a reason, Rebekah. We'll deal with this in a private manner like always."

Rebekah nods and presses a kiss to your cheek, smiling as she sees how much it calmed you.

"We'll go to the school tomorrow. Lets just relax for the rest of the evening, how does that sound?"

"Wonderful. I need a break after all this."

"Maybe we can finally take that vacation that we've all been wanting to go to."

"Maybe."

X

You were on a warpath as you walked down the halls of the school. The kids parted to make way for you, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire. Sweet as ever, Rebekah just gave them an apologetic smile as she trailed behind you. None of them had anything to do with what was about to happen.

"I'm going to kill that idiot. I told him that he was supposed to keep an eye on Faith. HE couldn't do one simple task.." You're interrupted when Hope runs up to the two of you. "Hope, what are you doing? Where's Faith."

"Jed and Faith are about to fight. She needs your help. I can't take the two of them."

You don't need to be told twice to make your way to your daughter. Rebekah's mood had shifted, already furious about what she had heard.

The 3 of you arrived just in time to see Jed hit your daughter. Rebekah has always been the one to hold you back whenever something happened but she wasn't holding you back this time. You run up to them, grabbing Jed by the next and slamming him on the ground. While fighting with Jed, Rebekah goes to help Faith. The guy who had been holding her down, released her as soon as he saw the two of you. He had heard the kinds of things that the two of you could do and he didn't want to further anger you.

"Mom! I'm fine! Let him go!"

Faith attempted to get you to calm down as you continued to beat Jed to a pulp but you weren't stopping. Rebekah waited a second before joining her daughter to help stop you from killing Jed.

"If you ever come near my daughter again, I'll kill you. Do you understand me?"

Jed had passed out before he was able to answer you. You grab his shirt and start slapping him to get him to wake up.

"That's enough. Let him go."

You scoff loudly when you turn around to find Alaric finally show up.

"He hurt my daughter. I'm not going to stop until he promises not to come near her again."

"You can't just go around and beat students."

You let go of Jed to make your way over to Alaric, grabbing his shirt, you pulled him close to you.

"I can and I will. If I hear that my daughter is being harassed again, I'll come for you and the other student. Do you understand?"

Alaric quickly nods and scrambles off to help Jed. He didn't want to get in the middle of what was going on but he had a duty to the students.

"Lets go. We're taking you home for the rest of the day, Faith."

The three of you, including Hope, headed out of the school grounds to buy lunch after the whole ordeal. All Hope and Faith could keep talking about was how hilarious it was to see Jed look so scared.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kara Danvers - For You

Sarah Paulson - Hit

Sarah Bennett - Safe

Sarah Paulson - Comfort

Frøya - Betrayal

Amelia Shepherd - Operation

Dinah Drake - Soulmate

Sara Lance - Bad

Caitlin Snow - Killer

Lena Luthor - Food

Jamie (The Haunting of Bly Manor) - Work

Kara Danvers - Chip

Cheryl Blossom - Closet

Lena Luthor - Part 2 //R does not care

Dianna Agron - Announcement

Angelina Jolie - Dislike

Lena Luthor - I Will Think of You

Nyssa/Sara - ??

Nyssa - ??

Taylor Swift - Hidden

Katie McGrath - Lunch

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!