You/Hermione Granger - Soulmates

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Hermione covered her wrist a minute before the clock struck 12

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hermione covered her wrist a minute before the clock struck 12. She wasn't sure if she was ready to know who her soulmate was. All her life, they had told her how exciting the moment would be but all she could feel was dread. It was difficult for her to wrap her head around the fact that she was destined to be with someone that she had never met for the rest of her life.

She suddenly regretted telling Harry and Ron to leave her on her own at midnight. They were probably already asleep and she didn't want to bother them.

"Here goes nothing." She tells herself as she takes off her hand to reveal your name. "No, it can't be. This must be a mistake."

She scratched your names in hope it wasn't real but it wouldn't come off despite her scratching. Grabbing her pillow, she covered her mouth and screamed. After a minute or so, she stops and takes a deep breath to calm herself down. She needed some sleep before she came to a decision about what to do with you.

X

Hermione was restless throughout the night. She was hardly to sleep while thinking about the fact that she was supposedly meant to spend the rest of her life with you. From her seat at the table, she watched you ignore the others as you ate.

"So? Who is it? Are you going to keep us waiting any longer?"

"Ron, leave Hermione alone. She'll tell us when she wants to.

"It's (y/n)"

The two of them follow Hermione's line of sight to face you. They had a few people in mind of who Hermione would be paired up with but the didn't expect someone like you. The two of you had nothing in common.

X

As you ate, you could feel someone's eyes on you. You tried not letting it get to your head as you ate but it got annoying when they didn't stop after a minute. You stopped eating and searched for whoever had the audacity to be looking at you. Your eyes widen when your eyes land on Hermione's. It was clear to you that she knew you were her soulmate as she never even spared a glance in your direction. You weren't sure what to do other than smile.

X

"Go talk to her. I'm sure the two of you have a lot to talk about."

"What? No. What am I supposed to even tell her, Ron?"

"I don't know, Hermione. Maybe the fact that you have her name printed across your wrist." She whacked his arm as he rolls her eyes at her. "Ow! I'm sorry. But I honestly think you should just tell her already. Besides, I think she already knows that you're her soulmate."

"What makes you say that?"

"You're the only one that I've ever seen her smile at."

X

Hermione finally gets the courage to walk up and talk to you after class. She stood in front of you, mouth moving but no words coming out. You couldn't help but think that she looked adorable with how flustered she was.

"Happy Birthday, Hermione. I got this for you. Please wait until you're alone to open it."

You hand her the box and leave to your next class.

Hermione just stared at the box, trying to think of a spell that helped her disappear forever. She couldn't believe how embarrassing her first interaction with you was. At least you hadn't run off or laughed when she struggled to say something. She could only blame it on the fact that you were just so pretty up close.

X

It's only when night falls that she has a moment alone to open up your gift. She wasn't sure what to expect so her curiosity made her practically rip open the box to find out what you had gotten her. Inside, there was all kinds of sweets that she often enjoyed eating as she studied. At the bottom of the box, laid a small note.

'I wasn't sure what to get you for your birthday so I went the safe route and got you all these sweets that I know you like. I often saw you eating them at the library when I passed you by. I hope you maybe we can get to know each other better so that your next gift will be even better.'

She's quick to write a note of her own to send you an answer. Once sent, she laid in bed with a smile as she ate the sweets you had gotten her. She had to admit that she was excited to get to know you a little better. Perhaps she was wrong to judge you without knowing anything about you.

X

'I'd love to get to know you better as well. Join me for dinner? I'll wait for you in the courtyard tomorrow, I know a place.'

Tomorrow couldn't get here quicker.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Alex Morgan - Family

Hayley William - ??

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!

You/Katie McGrath and other imagines (fxf) Book 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें