Hayley Williams - Bake

"I don't know about this, Hayley

"I don't know about this, Hayley. I feel like we're going to make a big mess more than an actual cake."

"You don't know that! What if we're actually experts at this." She sighs as you raise your eyebrow at her. "Okay, maybe not but you have to admit that it seems fun. Pleaseeeeee. I'll never ask you to do any more of these videos."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Alright. Fine. I'll bake the cake like an idiot with you."

You nearly fall over as she jumps in your arms to kiss you.

"Thank you! You're the best."

X

You ignored to memorize where everything was as she explained what was going on.

"Are you ready, (y/n)?"

"No but I don't have a choice, do I?"

"Nope! Now put on your blindfold."

X

Just like you had said, your attempts to make a cake while blindfolded had been a mess. Both you and Hayley and miss the pan entirely when cracking the eggs. Half of the flour that was needed for the cake was on the table. Most of the sugar was also on the table. Looking inside the bowl, there seemed to be only enough ingredients for a small piece.

"We're not really going to try to bake this, are we?"

"We are! We can't forget about the most important part of the cake, the decoration!"

"Hayley, are you serious? What are we even supposed to decorate on a small cake? We're going to make an even bigger mess in the kitchen."

"It'll be fine. Trust me."

"The things I do for you, Hayley."

X

The cake seemed more like a cupcake as Hayley pulled it out of the oven.

"What did I say? There's barely enough space to even decorate it."

"Buuut there's some space to decorate it so I say that we make this little cupcake into art."

The two of you again put on your blindfolds and got to decorating what had been baked.

X

The cupcake disappeared in a sea of colorful whipcream.

"Well you did say to make it into art."

You tell her as the two of you looked at the mess you had made while attempting to decorate.

"Why did you let me do this (y/n)?"

"What? Why are you blaming this on me? You told me that you wanted to try it out"

"Yeah but you're always the one stopping me from making any bad choices."

"I can't believe you, Hayley."

"You can't? We've been dating for months now. I feel like you should be used to my brilliant ideas."

"I'm never agreeing to any of your brilliant ideas anymore."

Hayley stops herself from laughing, knowing that you were going to eventually forget what happened and give in to another one of her ideas.