You/Morgana Pendragon - New

The two of you worked day and night to create a potion to allow one of you to get pregnant

The two of you worked day and night to create a potion to allow one of you to get pregnant. All the wizards and witches that they had visited had told the both of you that it was impossible but that didn't discourage you. The two of you wanted to start a family together and if it meant having to do the impossible to do so then be it.

It had been almost a year and neither of you were closer to finding a spell or potion to make a person pregnant. While you both wanted to spend all your time to find it, it was impossible. You had a kingdom to run so on your spares times, it was solely dedicated to finding a solution.

Morgana was working alone a potion that she had made after spending almost a week on gathering materials. She hadn't told you about it because she didn't want to upset you if it didn't work. It had been specifically created so the baby would have both of your DNA's The probability that it would work was quite high but Morgana still took the potion. It wouldn't be for quite some time until she found out if it worked so until then, she pretended to work on something so you wouldn't suspect.

X

Morgana was never late for her period. Every month, as much as she wished that it didn't, it would. However, it didn't arrive this time. It made her heart race at the possibilities of it but until she could confirm her theory, she continued to keep you in the dark.

"Are you sure that you're correct about this?"

The woman had tripled check to make sure that Morgana was in fact pregnant. After everything that she had done for the kingdom, the woman wouldn't want to lie to her.

"Yes, my lady. You're in fact pregnant. Congratulations."

Morgana quickly hands her a bag of gold before rushing to tell you the good news. After almost a year of nothing working, something had finally worked. You were both finally getting to start the family that you had always wanted.

X

Morgana made a detour to the local jewelry shop to request something to give you the news. Despite telling her that it would be rushed to get it done quickly, Morgana still had to wait until tomorrow.

"You seem quite excited. Mind sharing the good news with me?"

The two of you were eating dinner as usual. You had been telling her about the latest treaty that had been drafted when you noticed that Morgana hadn't been paying attention to you.

"I will but until tomorrow. I promise it's worth the wait."

You give her a curious look, already wondering what could be the good news.

"Then I shall eagerly await until tomorrow."

X

As promised, the jewelry shop had the gift ready for her in the morning. She hurried to pick it up and rush her way back to the castle. Barging into the council room, Morgana paid no attention to the stares that the council was giving her.

"Here. This has to do with why I was excited yesterday."

You take the small box in your hands and slowly open it. Upon opening it, you find a small crown. A crown that would be perfect for a small child.

"Please tell me that this means what I think it means."

"We're pregnant! We're going to be parents!"

You quickly stand from your seat to kiss her until the two of you couldn't breathe anymore. The council is quick to congratulate the two of you before heading out of the room to leave the two of you alone.

"I can't believe this. This is actually happening."

"Mhm. Now we're going to soon have a little prince or princess running around these halls."

Just the image of it brought a smile to the two of you. After a year of hoping this would happen, your wishes were finally coming true. Both of you would soon be mothers.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!