You/Natasha Romanoff - Moments Part 1

If she had only been a little faster

If she had only been a little faster. If she had only forced you to wait for you. There were so many things she could have done differently to prevent this but it was too late now. You were bleeding out and there was nothing she could do to save you other than give you comfort in your last moments.

"Nat?"

You called for her, wanting for her to look down at you. You could tell she wanted to avoid looking at you so her last memory of you wouldn't be like this. With you getting paler and coughing blood whenever you tried to talk.

"It's okay, (y/n). I'm here. I'm not going to leave you."

"P..please look at me.."

Tears were welled up in your eyes when she continued to refuse to look at you. You were dying and just for once, you wanted to be selfish. You knew your death was going to haunt her for ages but you didn't care. You needed to tell her what you've been wanting to do so for so long.

"You're going to be okay. The others are going to arrive soon and we'll take you back to the head..."

"NAT! I...I'm dying..please just..."

You coughed up more blood when you yelled but you didn't care. You needed for her to look at you. The yelling seems to work as she finally looks down at you.

"No. Don't say that. You're no..."

"I am. I'm dy..ing. But that's okay. You're here." You raised your hand to cup her cheek, completely ignoring the blood that your hand was covered in. "I need to tell you something."

"You can tell me later. You can tell me when you get better!"

Even though Natasha knew that you didn't have any chances of making it, she still had some hope that you would be saved by some miracle.

"I won't be abl..e to. Just want..ed to t..tell yo..you that I love you, N..at."

Natasha tried to hold back her tears but she couldn't anymore. Not when she was holding you as you bled out.

"I love you too. I love you so goddamn much, (y/n). I'm so sorry for never telling you. I...."

"It's okay, Nat. I ne..ver told you ei..ther. Kiss me?"

You asked with a small smile. Natasha didn't hesitate to lean down and kiss you. She didn't care about the blood or the tears that covered both your faces. All she cared was that she was kissing you for the first and last time.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Katie McGrath - Truth

Rebekah Mikaelson - Meeting

Natasha R... - Cry Part 2

Katie McGrath - Park

Abby Sciuto - Ring Part 2

Wanda M.... - Jealous

Hanna Öberg - Flight

Beth Kane - Broken

Kathryn Hahn - ??

Kara Danvers - Dates

Angelina Jolie - Choice

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!