You/Lena Luthor - Lost

At the age of 9, you knew from the very first moment that you laid your eyes on Lena that she was going to be someone special in your life

At the age of 9, you knew from the very first moment that you laid your eyes on Lena that she was going to be someone special in your life. You loved the moments that the two of you were able to spend together that you would often cried when it was time to head back home. You didn't think things would get worse after often being pulled away from Lena when the day ended but things got worse. Your parents decided that it was time to pack up and leave. You begged for them to let you say goodbye to Lena but they refused. Saying that the Luthor's were people that were not to be associated with.

X

You didn't think that you would ever cross paths with Lena Luthor. Especially with the fact that she had completely forgotten about you. The two of you were reintroduced during one of her gala's for charity. One that you were only invited because your father had retired and named you CEO of the company.

"Perhaps we could work together Ms. (l/n). Your company has made the news with the new technology that was announced. It's refreshing to see more companies willing to help the Earth."

"I would love that. L-Corp has been making the way for the rest. I was simply inspired by your dedication to help everyone. I would love to work with you in the future. "

"I have a feeling this is the beginning of a beautiful partnership, Ms. (l/n)."

"Please. If we're to work together, call me (y/n)."

"Then feel free to call me Lena."

"Lena, it is."

X

Just like Lena had said, the two of you ended up partnering up for a new medical device that was revolutionary. Which couldn't have been possible without the fact that the two of you were dedicated to perfection. Both of you had spent a crazy amount of hours of overtime to finish it in time for the reveal. Such dedication by both you and your teams was what led to the success of the product.

"We did it. This is going to save millions of lives, (y/n). I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that we got it to work."

"Why? I knew that you would've been able to figure it out. You're a genius."

"You give me too much credit, (y/n). We couldn't have done this without you and our teams."

"We can agree to disagree."

The two of you turned around at the same time, standing face to face with each other. You hadn't realized how close you were standing besides her.

"Lena, can I..."

"Kiss me."

You don't hesitate to lean in and kiss her. The two of you ended up spending most of the night resolving some of the tension that had been built up during the long months that the two of you had been working together.

X

From that night, the two of you started dating. Just like you had said back when you were 9, Lena had turned out to special. Considering that the two of you were often in the public eye, the two of you had decided to keep the relationship a secret for the moment. Things were still new between the two of you and neither of you wanted for anyone to butt into your relationship. It's why most of your dates would often be at either of your apartments.

"I can't believe it's been 18 years since I fell in love with you."

Lena turned around to face you, confused about what you were talking about.

"What are you talking about. We just met like a year ago."

You're about to answer her question when she covers your mouth with her hand, stopping you from talking. You looked at her curiously, wondering what was going through her mind as you watched her.

"Oh my god! I didn't think to put 2 and 2 together. You're the (full name)! I can't believe that I managed to forget my very first friend."

You give her a smile and pulled out your wallet to show her a picture of the two of you.

"It was so long ago. I didn't think that you would even remember. Especially after the way that I just left."

Lena presses a kiss against your cheek and cuddles with you again.

"I remember being confused for your sudden departure. I really liked spending time with you. You made that year so much better for me."

"I'm glad that I was able to make it better for you. I just wished that I had been there to grow up with you."

"I admit that I wish we would've grown up together but we can't dwell on the past. I'm very much look forward to making up for lost time with you."

"As do I Lena."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Meredith Grey - Bar

Heather Chandler - Shattered

Lena Luthor - Intern

Lena Luthor - Saving

Alex Danvers - Captain

Emilia Clarke - Favorite

Katie McGrath - House

Alex Danvers - Shy

Natasha R - Hurt

Lena Luthor - Use

Kara Danvers - Black Mercy

Lena Luthor - Cat

Kara Danvers - I See Red Part 2

Morgana Pendragon - Ring

Rebekah Mikaelson - Harm

Kara Danvers - For You

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!