You/Hanna Öberg - Flight

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to see you win, baby

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to see you win, baby."

"It's fine. I know how busy you've been with work. At least you still get to watch me on tv."

"You can count on that! I'll get the whole office watching and cheering for you, love."

Hanna smiles, feeling a little bit better than earlier. She had originally been upset that you couldn't be able to make it.

"Thank you. I should go, I'm almost up. I love you."

"I love you too! Good luck out there. You got this, baby!"

X

Because you hadn't told Hanna that you were going to be able to make it, it had been a little difficult to find a ticket for yourself. Once you had secured the days off, it was almost a before the Olympic Games and almost everyone had bought their tickets in advance.

With the help of Hanna's coach, you had been able to secure a ticket towards the front so that Hanna would be able to spot you when the event ended.

X

Hanna took a deep breath and waited for the signal to start. The sound goes off a second later and she rushes off. Knowing that you were watching, she pushed herself to do better than ever before. Blocking everything out, Hanna focuses on the race.

As she takes the shot, she finally tunes in on the audience to find out that she had been the first to finish. She couldn't believe that she had actually done. Her countless late night of practices and days that she would go without talking to you had paid off. She had won her first gold medal.

She makes her way over to her coach, wanting to celebrate the gold medal when she spots you a few rows behind him. Her eyes widen in realization and she rushes over to greet you with a kiss.

"How? How are you here? I thought you said you would be busy."

You give her another kiss, letting your foreheads rest against each other.

"Did you really think that I was going to let work keep me from seeing my baby win her first gold medal? You're far more important than anything else." The two of you are distracted by her coach calling for her. "Now go get that medal so we can celebrate."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Beth Kane - Broken

Kathryn Hahn - Last

Kara Danvers - Dates

Angelina Jolie - Choice

Kitty Pryde - Part 2

Kendal Jenner - Life

Natasha .... - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Comfort

Diana ... - Fall

Maura Isles - Speechless

Elizabeth Carruthers - Search

Rebekah Mikaelson - Mean

Jane Rizzoli - Visit

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!