You/Lena Luthor - Saving

Sam crossed her arms and blocked Lena from leaving the room

Sam crossed her arms and blocked Lena from leaving the room. She had been trying to talk to her for the past 2 days but Lena kept blowing her off when she learned about what Sam had to say.

"I have stuff to do, Sam. Step aside."

"No. I'm tired of watching you and (y/n) argue about everything. It was amusing at first but not anymore. I can see right through you. You like her, Lena."

Lena narrowed her eyes at Sam, hoping it would scare her off but Sam doesn't even flinch. She knew that Lena didn't have it in her to do anything.

"You're being ridiculous. I hate her. She's irritates me. She takes everything as a joke. It's hard to talk to her about work when she can't even let me finish what I have to say. I should fire her. I'm her boss and no employee should behave like that with me."

Sam grabbed Lena's hand and dragged her back to chairs to take a seat.

"You wouldn't fire her because you would miss her too much. You like that she takes everything as a joke. I've seen you call her up when something upsets you to cheer yourself up. You like arguing with her because she doesn't roll over and let you walk all over her. Admit it, Lena. You love her. You're head over heels in love with (y/n)."

"I'm not in love with her!" Lena yells at Sam. She takes a deep breath to calm herself down. "I don't have to sit here and continue to listening to this."

Lena stood up and walked out of the office. Sam followed along, continuing to tell her why she believed that Lena was in love with you.

"Enough! I don't want to hear this anymore. Don't ever bring it up again, Sam."

Lena had stopped at her door to warn her and then locked her office to keep Sam from coming in. Finally alone, Lena takes a sigh of relief. Lena couldn't understand where Sam was coming from. She hated you. There was no way she was in love with you. Sure, she often liked to have you around but that was only because you challenged her. No one else had the guts to argue with her. They were all afraid that she would fire them.

"Sam is just being ridiculous. I'm not in love with (y/n). I just occasionally like having her around."

Lena mumbled to herself. She made her way to her desk and began to fill out all the paperwork that Jess had left for her to sign. At least she can count on work to distract her from Sam's ridiculous accusations.