You/Nicole Haught/Waverly Earp - Safe

AN: NO LONGER TAKING REQUEST UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

You took a deep breath to calm yourself down. Both Nicole and Waverly were testing your patience and if you didn't calm down, you just knew that you would blow up in their faces.

"I'm perfectly capable of going out on my own for some fresh air."

"(y/n), Purgatory isn't safe. It's better for you to stay here so we can keep an eye on you."

You loved them and their overprotectiveness but sometimes it went overboard.

"Then I can take your gun, Nicole. I'll be fine."

"(y/n), please. We just want to keep you and our baby safe. You're about to give birth a couple of weeks."

"That's precisely why I need to go out and take a walk! I feel cramped in this house because neither of you let me out. I haven't been outside in a month. I feel like a prisoner because you both refuse to let me go out without either of you present. Considering that one of you is always busy, I've been stuck here."

They both could see how frustrated you were but it was for your own safety. They would rather deal with your anger just for a little longer to make sure that no one harmed you or the baby.

"I know, (y/n), but please see it from our point of view."

You sigh, already too tired to continue arguing with them."

"Fine. Just go to work already, Nicole."

You grab the remote and turn on the tv at the loudest setting.

X

You wait until Waverly leaves you alone to grab your message and text Wynonna.

'Your sister and Nicole are killing me. Come over and help me sneak out.'

'They'll kill me if I sneak you out.'

'I'll kill you if you don't sneak me out.'

'Be there in 10.'

You smiled, happy that Wynnona was more scared of you. You knew you could count on your sister-in-law.

X

You take a deep breath when you're finally outside. You had missed the fresh air.

"The air smells like shit, I don't know why you want to breathe in so much of it."

"Shut up, Wynonna. I was kept like a prisoner so let me enjoy my freedom before they find out that you sneaked me out."

She rolls her eyes and hurries to open the door for you.

"Whatever, just hurry up before Waverly catches us."

You hurry as best as you can to the car and hop in with the help of Wynonna. Once in the driver's seat, Wynnona quickly takes off and speeds off to the city.

X

To find that you were gone when she walked back to the living room, Waverly believed something bad had happened to you. She quickly calls Nicole to tell her the situation and then dials Wynonna where she leaves a voicemail since she didn't answer.

"What happened when you were gone? You didn't hear anything?"

"No! She was just gone. I've tried calling her phone several times but she won't answer and neither will Wynonna...."

"I have a feeling that said person helped her sneak out."

"I'm such an idiot for not realizing it sooner. Of course, Wynonna would have something to do with the disappearance of our wife."

X

You hold up their ice cream cones when you make your way to the living room.

"I got you ice cream!"

"You sneaked out without telling me!"

"Yeah! You wouldn't even answer our calls or messages."

"Well you can't blame me for sneaking out. You kept me like a prisoner."

While the two of them waited for you to arrive, both Nicole and Waverly had talked and realize that their protectiveness had been a little too overboard. They promised each other to be much less strict with you.

"You're right and we're sorry. You shouldn't have to sneak out to get some fresh air. The next time you want to go out. We won't make you wait for either one of us."

"Good! I'm glad you're finally being reasonable. Do you have anything to add to that Nicole?"

"...I'll lend you my gun in case you want to go out alone."

You give her a smile, satisfied with her answer.

"That also sounds reasonable to me."

You sit in between and start licking both cones while they stare at you.

"You said those were for us!"

"Well Waverly, you know how I get when I have a craving and I was craving ice cream."

They both sigh and don't say anything while you eat your ice cream. They had a feeling you had also done it on purpose to get back at them.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Natasha R.... - Care //kid

Hermione Granger - ??

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!