You/Natasha Romanoff - Hurt

You cried out in pain as part of the place manages to scratch your wings

You cried out in pain as part of the place manages to scratch your wings. You're tolerance to pain is quite high but it was impossible to hold in your tears when the majority of your wing had a cut and blood was pouring out. As much painful it is to keep yourself afloat, you quickly fly back down to the ground. It was far too painful to continue flying.

"I've been hurt, I can't help. I'm heading back to the tower."

You yell into the radio. Steve and Wanda offer to help you get back to the tower but you decline it, not wanting for the team's number to be further reduced. You might have said no for them to bring you back but he still had you use his bike to head back. You didn't want to take it, knowing that it would make your wound much worse but he did have a point about getting to the headquarters much faster.

Using your suit, you covered your wing as best as you could and spend to the tower in hopes that someone would be there to help.

X

Natasha was monitoring the progress of another mission when she hears a loud crash outside of the tower. Thinking there was a break-in, she grabs her gun and makes her way to the location of the sound to further investigate. She gasps when she spots you on the ground, pale and bleeding out on the ground.

"Are you a fucking idiot?!"

She hadn't meant to insult you but it was the only thing that she could say as she saw what happened. She couldn't believe that you had driven yourself on a bike with such a large injury.

You wince, hating how she had been the one that had found you. You knew that she hated you and seeing what you had done was going to make things worse for you.

"I did..."

"Shut up. You need to save your strength. You're practically bleeding out!"

Natasha runs back to the tower to call for help. Seconds later and the medics come down to place you on a stretcher and lead you to the medbay. You had expected for her to leave when they led you down the hall but she stuck around. Making sure to keep you talking to keep you from passing out.

X

Miraculously, you hadn't passed out from all the blood that you had lost. The doctors had been able to patch you up and transfer more blood into you.

"How could you do something so stupid? Why didn't you call anyone for help? For godsake, why did anyone let you leave on your own?!" You practically try to shrink into the bed when she yells at you. Natasha sighs and takes a deep breath. "You could've died, (y/n). I need...the team needs you. We can't lose a valuable member such as yourself."

"I'm sorry Natasha. They were all getting overwhelmed in the fight that I didn't think it would be a good idea for someone to bring me back to the tower."

Natasha takes a seat on your bed, taking your hand to hold it and gently squeeze it.

"Promise me that you won't do something stupid like that? You'll call me if something ever happens on a mission."

"But you hate me, I don't want you to hate me further by interrupting you."

"I don't hate you. What brought you to that conclusion?"

"Well..."

You go on to explain everything that had made you think that she hated you. The more stories you give her, the redder she gets.

"I have to be honest, I wasn't avoiding you because I hated you. I was avoiding you because I didn't know what to say. I liked...like you, (y/n). I don't know how to handle these types of feelings and so I did what I do best, avoid and run away."

You give her a smile, gently squeezing her hand in support.

"Well lucky for you. I know how to handle these types of feelings. I like you too. I never thought that I would get a chance to be with you because I thought that you hated me but now that I know the truth. Maybe, we can go out on a date."

"I'd like that."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Use

Kara Danvers - Black Mercy

Lena Luthor - Cat

Kara Danvers - I See Red Part 2

Morgana Pendragon - Ring

Rebekah Mikaelson - Harm

Kara Danvers - For You

Sarah Paulson - Hit

Sarah Bennett - Safe

Sarah Paulson - Comfort

Frøya - Betrayal

Amelia Shepherd - Operation

Dinah Drake - Soulmate

Sara Lance - Bad

Lena Luthor - Food

Jamie (The Haunting of Bly Manor) - Work

Kara Danvers - Chip

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!