You/Ilsa Faust - Beginnings

(Mission Impossible)

AN: I know nothing about the character so they might be OOC

You closed your right eye and held your breath as you shot down the man

You closed your right eye and held your breath as you shot down the man. You wait until he falls over and blood pours out before you finally take your eyes off of him.

"How was that for my first time?"

Ilsa pulls out her gun to inspect the shot. She can't help but be impressed with the clean shot.

"Not bad. We should probably get out of here before they find him dead."

She stands and holds out her hand for you to take. With her help you stand and the two of you make your way down the abandoned building. It's quiet with the exception of your shoes hitting the pavement. It takes a while for you to reach the bottom and you're gasping for air when you arrive.

"W...was there no elevators?"

You ask, still trying to catch your breath. When you get no answer, you look over at her to find that she was staring at you. You attempt to ask her why she was staring but she seemed to be lost in her own world. It isn't until you snap your fingers in front of her when she finally comes back to you.

"Sorry, did you say something?"

"Is everything okay?"

She gives you a reassuring smile as she nods.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Are you okay? Can we get out of here now without you passing out?"

You roll your eyes and gently punch her shoulder.

"You're an ass, Ilsa. I'm just not used to all this work. But just watch as soon as I start running more. I'm going to be faster."

"Whatever you say, (y/n)."

X

Back in the safe house, you let yourself fall on the couch with a loud sigh. Ilsa just laughs, amused with how dramatic you could be.

"This wasn't even that strenuous."

"Speak for yourself! You made me run down several flights of stairs. I lost count after the 10th."

"Well you're going to have to get used to it because this is the life you choose."

You grabbed a couch pillow and screamed against it. You feel much better after the yelling.

"I hate myself for having expensive tastes."

X

Ilsa had been opposed to you accompanying her to the missions because of the dangers that lurked. Once you trained and developed your skillset, she was able to be more at ease to have you around. While she preferred working alone, she didn't mind you tagging along.

On the first mission that she went along by herself because you were too busy, Ilsa found herself missing you. It wasn't the same without you cracking jokes and she refused to go on other missions without you.

"I'm sorry, Ilsa. I can't go with you today."

"What why?"

"My parents are coming to town. I need to keep them entertained before they get themselves into trouble."

"Let me come with you!"

She says a little too quickly, surprising you.

"You want to spend time with me and my parents? You'll get bored. Plus what about the mission?"

"I won't! and someone else can handle it. I deserve a break and it sounds nice to be normal for a few days."

You just give her a look but don't say anything. She was being weird and you weren't sure why.

X

Ilsa had become quick friends with your parents. It seemed like she was more their daughter than you.

"(y/n)! Why did you never tell us about her? Are you ashamed? Where you worried...."

"Woah. Woah. Hold on. Ashamed? Worried? What are you talking about?"

"Ilsa said that the two of you are dating. Are you not?"

You turned to look at Ilsa but she just looked away. You had left her alone with them for a couple of minutes and you weren't sure what had happened in that time.

"Yeah, mom. We're dating."

X

You don't get to talk to her about it until your parents head back to their country.

"So what was that about? Why did you tell my parents we were dating?"

Knowing that she couldn't avoid the discussion anymore, Ilsa decided to spill.

"Well they asked me if you were dating anyone and when I told them that you weren't, they began to tell me that I should consider dating you. They went on and on about how the two of us were perfect in an attempt to convince me that I just ended up telling them that we were dating. I just told them that you said you wanted to wait."

You sigh, already feeling a headache coming on. You should've known your parents wouldn't stay out of your personal life.

"Unless we stop being friends, we're going to have to pretend that we're dating everytime they come."

"I guess I can make that sacrifice."

You grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at her.

"This is your doing!"

Ilsa just laughed, already thinking of a plan as to how to make things official with you. Until then, she would at least be able to pretend she was dating you when your parents came over.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Superfriends - Arrow

Kara Danvers - Capture

Emily Dickinson - Jealous

-----------       

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!