You/Katie McGrath - Park

You were a little ticked off that the line at your favorite lunch shop had been too long that ended up leaving you with just a couple of minutes to eat before you had to head back for a meeting

You were a little ticked off that the line at your favorite lunch shop had been too long that ended up leaving you with just a couple of minutes to eat before you had to head back for a meeting. Taking a deep breath, you calmed down and started to unpack your lunch. There was someone screaming from behind you but you paid them no attention as your time was limited and you didn't have minutes to spare.

"Oisin! Oisin! Get back here!" The voice is just behind you when a dog comes out of nowhere and steals your lunch. You stare at your hand and then at the dog that was now eating what was supposed to be your lunch. "Bad dog! That's not yours! Put it down!"

The owner finally reaches your side but by then the dog was already halfway done with your lunch. Even if you had gotten it back, you wouldn't have bothered to eat it.

"Don't bother. I don't think he's going to be letting it go."

"I'm so sorry! He just gets crazy when he smells that. He's usually so well behaved."

"I don't doubt it. I'm glad someone got to enjoy my lunch."

Finding no reason to stay in the park, you started to pick up your things.

"Wait! Let me buy you lunch."

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to run late even if I find a shop with no line. Thanks for the offer though."

"I can't just let you go without lunch. It's the second most important meal of the day. What if I bring it to you?"

You raised your eyebrow at her, not understanding why this woman was so insistent on getting you lunch.

"Really? You don't have to get me anything. I have some snacks in my office that will get me through the day."

"I insist. Here, give me your phone so I can give you my number. I'll get you whatever you want and then drop it off at your office."

"Look..."

"Katie"

"Look, Katie. You really don't have to get me anything. I wasn't even that hungry."

Your stomach starts to growl to prove you wrong. Katie just laughs.

"Quit being so stubborn and let me bring you lunch."

"Fine. Here."

You hand her your phone and she quickly types in her phone number.

"Alright! I'll get you a replacement and then drop it off at your place."

"Well thank you so much, Katie. I appreciate it. I need to take off. I only have a couple of minutes to get back to the office. I'll see you in a few then."

She bids you goodbye as you head back.

X

"Ms. (l/n), your girlfriend is here with lunch."

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"That your girlfriend is here for lunch. I moved your next meeting until tomorrow."

"Wait, Sam...Sam? Sam!"

You're interrupted from continuing to call her when Katie opens your door. She holds up two bags, giving you an apologetic smile.

"I was just going to drop these off but she didn't let me explain myself."

"Oh. It's fine. I have some free time now. Would you like to join me for lunch then?"

"You're not busy? I've already ruined your lunch, I don't want to ruin your schedule."

"You can make it up to me by staying for lunch."

She playfuly rolls her eyes and moves to sit on the chair across from you.

X

Lunch with Katie had actually been quite pleasant. The two of you had gotten along right away and you didn't want for it to just be a one time thing.

"I know that you only ate lunch with me because of what happened but would you perhaps like to go out with me for dinner?"

"Lunch and dinner? Maybe your secretary is onto something. I would love to join you for dinner. Text me the details. I need to head back to work. I don't think they're quite happy that I've screwed up the schedule."

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to..."

"Stop. I could've easily just dropped off the lunch and headed back to work. I wanted to have lunch with you so you have nothing to apologize for. I'll let you get back to work then. I'll see you later." She picks up her things and leans in to kiss your cheek. "I can't wait for dinner."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Abby Sciuto - Ring Part 2

Wanda M.... - Jealous

Hanna Öberg - Flight

Beth Kane - Broken

Kathryn Hahn - Last

Kara Danvers - Dates

Angelina Jolie - Choice

Kitty Pryde - Part 2

Kendal Jenner - Life

Natasha .... - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Comfort

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!