You/Kelly Clarkson - Ex

Kelly hadn't stopped crying since you arrived to comfort her after she told you the news about her divorce

Kelly hadn't stopped crying since you arrived to comfort her after she told you the news about her divorce. She had originally insisted that you didn't have to come over but you knew her more you knew yourself, she needed someone to be there for her and with everything that was going on in the world, you were her closest friend at the moment. You knew she would've called anyone else if she could but you didn't care. You just wanted to be there for your friend to help her through difficult times.

"T..thank you for coming, (y/n)."

She mumbles into your neck. You stop yourself from shivering as you felt the warm breath against your neck. It made you want for her to kiss your neck but you mentally chastised yourself. Kelly was divorcing her husband, and you weren't going to take advantage of emotional state.

"Of course, Kelly. You know that I'm just a call away. How are you feeling....dumb question. Ignore what I just asked."

Kelly removed herself from your embrace and leaned back to sit against the couch. She grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly.

"You don't have to tiptoe around me. I'm a big girl."

You give her a small smile with a nod.

"I know you are but considering that you've been crying in my arms for the past hour, I should've know better. Are you hungry? I can get us some takeout or I can cook for you?"

She gives you an amused smile.

"You'll cook for me? I didn't know that you could cook."

"I have many hidden talents...cooking is just not one of them but I can whip up something decent enough for the two of us to eat."

She stays quiet while thinking about her options.

"I think that I'll go with the takeout. As much as I'm curious about your cooking, I don't want to get accidentally poisoned."

"Hey! I'll have you know that I've never cooked something that's made someone ill."

"Right. Now order. I didn't realize how hungry I was until you asked."

"Sheesh. I'm going."

X

The two of you spent the rest of the afternoon just lounging around. Kelly was doing much better than when you had originally come over and that made you happy. You hated seeing how upset Kelly was over the divorce. Ever since Kelly had introduced you to her ex, you never quite liked him. Sure, one of the major reasons why you didn't like him was because you might be in love with her but the other major reason was because you didn't think he was good enough for her. He took her for granted.

"I know it's silly to ask but could you stay over? I don't feel comfortable staying by myself."

"Kelly, it's not silly. Of course, I'll stay over. We can have one of those sleepovers that we used to have before you got married."

"Yes! You're right. Here change into this and I'll go get us some snacks. We can stay up the whole night and catch up on all the movies we haven't seen."

She doesn't even give you a chance to respond as she takes off. You chuckle in amusement and quickly put on the pajamas that she had let you borrow. Following her in the kitchen, you find her making a mess as she takes out almost all the snacks that she had.

"I think you'll definitely need some help with this. Gimme."

You take half of the snacks Kelly had laid out and follow her into one of the guest bedrooms.

X

Kelly had only managed to stay up for 3 movies before sleep won. You hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep until you felt her move closer to you so she could cuddle with you. Not wanting to wake her up. You turned off the tv, pushed off all the leftover food to the floor and laid down besides her. This was the only time that you were ever going to get any chance of actually cuddling with Kelly. At least for quite some time, she was barely getting a divorce and it was wrong of you to take advantage of the situation. Kelly needed you as her friend at the moment and you were going to be there for her.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Meredith Grey - Surprise Part 2

Lauren Jauregui - Sleep

Lucy Lane/Maggie Sawyer - Hurt 2

Lucy Lane - Confessions

Felicity Smoak - Two Part 2

Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

Morgana Pendragon - Favor

Alex Danvers - Lost

Qi'ra - Secret

Taylor Swift - Surprise

Kate Kane - Secret

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!