You/Alex Danvers - Engagement Part 1

TW: Cheating

This was wrong

This was wrong. The kisses didn't feel right. Nor did the hands all over her body. Ever since Maggie had left her, it had been difficult to forget the nights that they spent together. She knew it was wrong to think of Maggie when the two of you were together but no one could ever make her feel like Maggie did. Now that Maggie was back, it wasn't the same as before. She couldn't enjoy the touches because of the guilt.

"I bet she couldn't fuck you like I could." Maggie mumbled between kisses. "Make you come like I could."

Alex should've pushed her away but she couldn't. This was going to be the last time they were going to fuck and Alex could finally forget about Maggie so she could be happy with you.

"N..no. You're so much better."

Your heart sank as you heard her words. It shattered when you turned the corner and saw your fiancee with her ex. You thought she loved you. Clearly she seemed like she was enjoying herself and you weren't going to disrupt her. Without making a sound, you headed outside, not realizing that Maggie had caught a glimpse o you.

X

"You should leave. This was a mistake."

Maggie turns around to face Alex, not believing that she would just kick her out.

"Seriously? You were the one who wanted this."

Alex stares at the ceiling, unable to face Maggie. The guilt from sleeping with her was eating her alive and she couldn't stand being around her any second longer.

"Just got Maggie. I have a fiancee. I'm finally happy. Why did you have to come back and ruin it?"

Maggie scoffs as she begins to put her clothes back on.

"You were the one who wanted this. You looked for me so don't blame me for what you did." She finishes getting dressed and makes her way to the door. She stops before leaving the apartment. "You had a fiancee. I don't think she'll be with you after what she just saw."

"What?!"

Alex finally turns to face her but Maggie just left. She hurries to get dressed and quickly calls you. It goes straight to voicemail. She calls several more times but her calls never go through. Unable to talk to you, she decides to message you.

'Baby, we need to talk. It wasn't what it looked like. Please just let me explain myself.'

She sends the message but it goes undelivered. You had clearly blocked her.

X

You didn't know where else to go. Kara was your best friend but she was Alex's sister. You didn't want to put her in a difficult position so you headed to Lena's.

You're surprised when Kara opens the door to Lena's apartment. You quickly turn around to wipe your tears away but it was too late, Kara had already seen them.

"(y/n), what happened? Are you okay?"

She ushers you inside Lena's apartment and leads you to take a seat on the couch. Lena gives you a worried look when she sees you trying to desperately hold back your tears.

"What's wrong, sweetie? Why are you crying?"

Lena takes a seat besides you and begins to rub her hand up and down your back to soothe you.

"It's n..nothing. I'm fine."

They didn't believe you. You weren't fooling anyone after knocking at the front door in tears.

"Let me make you some tea. That'll help you calm down."

As she stands, you gently hold her wrist to stop her.

"Please stay."

Lena sits back down, giving Kara a worried look. The two of them wanted to know what was going on to help but you clearly didn't want to talk about it. It's quiet for a while as they let you gather your thoughts but the silence is disrupted by Kara's phone.

"Alex?"

Hearing her name, you quickly look up to face Kara.

"Kara! Is (y/n) there?"

You quickly shake your head, not wanting to face her after what you had witnessed at your shared apartment.

"No. What's going on? Did something happen?"

You silently plead for her to stop talking to Alex but Kara ignores you. She needed to know what was going on so she could help. Hearing how desperate Alex sounded made her suspicious.

"It's nothing. S..she just hasn't come home yet and I'm worried."

Alex had clearly lied to her and it made Kara furious. Rather than let her know that she was aware that something happened, Kara played it off.

"Alright. I'll search for her and let you know when I find her."

"Thank you, Kara."

When she hangs up, Lena and Kara were looking at you for answers. You knew you couldn't keep them in the dark.

"I found her sleeping with Maggie. I left without saying anything and then rushes here. I didn't want to call you because I didn't want to put you in a difficult position."

The two of them wrapped their arms around you, gently holding on to you.

"You can stay here as long as you'd like."

"Thank you, Lena."

Kara remained quiet while she thought about how she was going to confront her sister.

X

Alex was startled to find Kara in her suit standing in front of her bed.

"Kara! You scared me. Did you find her? Is she okay?"

"I found her, Alex. She's not okay. How could you cheat on her? You were engaged for Rao's sake!"

"I know! I know! I messed up. I want to fix it. I just need to talk to her."

Kara had always been supportive of Alex but she couldn't be supportive this time.

"That is not up to me. You messed up, Alex. If she ever decides to talk to you, you better beg for forgiveness. I'm disappointed in you."

Alex began to cry when Kara left. She didn't know if she could ever fix what she had done.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Regina Mills - Nothing

Cat Grant - ??? Part 2 (Game Night)

Alex Danvers - Mine

Ginny W... - Part 2 (Chk B4)

-----------       

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!