You/Maggie Sawyer - Broken Part 1

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Alex knew it was wrong to like your girlfriend but she couldn't help herself

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Alex knew it was wrong to like your girlfriend but she couldn't help herself. Everything about Maggie fit the description of what she looked for in someone. Not wanting to screw things up, Alex kept her distance from her. It was better if she never befriended her so her feelings wouldn't deepen.

Trouble began to arise when she started bumping into her during several cases. The two of them were forced together to solve several of the crimes that happened in the city. Often times, trying to solve the case would make them spend quite a lot of hours together. It got to the point that Maggie was spending more time with her than you. She felt guilty for being happy about it but she couldn't help herself. She had fallen in love with Maggie.

X

Their latest and most difficult case had just been solved. The two of them had spent hours upon hours to find evidence against the guy and they finally got a big break. They were able to arrest the guy and the two of them were celebrating with drinks at Maggie's place.

"I can't believe it's over. I really didn't think we would get the asshole but we did and it's all thanks to you, Alex."

"Me? I wouldn't have been able to find those files if it wasn't for you."

Maggie shakes her head and pours her more of the alcohol.

"Nah. It was all you Alex and you definitely deserve this drink. To you!"

She raised her cup and clinked it against Alex's. One glass became two and so on until the bottle eventually finished. They were drunk and it was obvious with the way they were talking. Alex was revealing everything she had been hiding to Maggie and Maggie took it all in with a smile.

"I like you too, Alex. I've had my eye on you since your sister introduced us."

"Really?"

Alex was over the moon to hear this. She didn't think Maggie would ever say those words to her.

"Mhm. You have no idea how much I've been wanting to kiss you for so long."

Maggie doesn't even give Alex a chance to reject her as she kisses her. Alex was more than happy to kiss her back, it wasn't everyday that the person you liked admitted to wanting to kiss you. With the two of them drunk and lost in each other, it didn't take long for them to undress and fuck each other.

X

You were worried about Maggie. She would often tell you whenever she would get home after work because of her long hours. You knew for a fact that Maggie and Alex had stayed after hours to work on their case so it made you worry when you didn't receive a text in the night. After calling her and Alex several times, your worry grew when they didn't answer. Hoping that they had crashed at Maggie's place like they would often do, you rushed to her apartment.

"What the hell is this?!"

When you open the door, you're greeted with the sight of Maggie and Alex cuddling naked. You were far too furious to be upset about what had happened.

"(y/n)! We can explain."

"Explain?! You can explain this?! You fucked my sister, Maggie! How can you explain this?! The two of them winced at your loud screaming, there was no doubt in their mind that the whole apartment complex had heard. Both of them hurried to get dressed as they tried to explain what had happened. "You know what? The two of you can have each other. You can go to hell Maggie and you Alex..." All your anger had left your body when your eyes landed on your younger sister. You couldn't believe she had done this to you. "you can join her. You're not my sister anymore."

You slammed the door in their face, not wanting to hear any more apologies or excuses. You couldn't be in National City anymore. Everything reminded you of Maggie and Alex. After a few swipes and taps on your phone, you booked a plane to the farthest city you could find. You couldn't even bother to pack anything, you were going to start all over. Away from your cheating ex and your sis..Alex. She wasn't your sister anymore, no sister would fuck their siblings partner.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!