You/Kara Danvers - Chip

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Kara and Alex looked at you through the window trying to figure out what would be the best way to interview

Kara and Alex looked at you through the window trying to figure out what would be the best way to interview. You hadn't put up a fight when they took you in nor did you attempt to hurt anyone when you were being transported.

"Maybe I should just go in and talk to her. It looks like she would be willing to give us information about what happening when she was in Cadmus."

"No, Kara. You don't know what she is capable of. For all we know, her mission had been to infiltrate the DEO to do something."

"Alex, just look at her. Do you really think that she'll try to hurt me. She's chained down and from what we learned, she can't get out."

Alex meets your eyes. From what she could tell, you looked scared.

"Alright. But I'm coming in if she tries anything."

X

Your eyes widened when you spotted Supergirl. You could already feel the effects of the chip activating and you knew you weren't going to be able to stop yourself if you let her in.

"Get out! I don't want to hurt you. Please leave!"

Seeing what was happening, Alex grabbed Kara and pulled her back.

"What did you do that for! She just started talking."

"She just told you to leave because she wasn't going to hurt you! I wasn't going to just let you walk in. I don't know why she said that but I'm going to get to the bottom of it. You stay here and I'll go in."

Alex motions to two agents to guard the door to stop Kara from walking in.

"Explain yourself. Why did you just threaten Supergirl?"

You let out a sigh of relief when you lay eyes on the agent and find yourself not wanting to kill her.

"I don't know. I can't fully explain myself because I don't know what Cadmus did to me."

"I'm sure you have enough information to explain to my why you were seconds away from breaking out of those cuffs."

You look down at them, finding that they were about to break. Wanting to just get it over with, you broke the chain. The agent is quick to step back and point her gun at you.

"I don't want to hurt you! Please don't shoot."

You begged. As far as you had been able to tell, you weren't bulletproof. You practically had all of Supergirl's powers except for invincibility.

"I won't shoot if you stay in your seat and explain what's going on. I'm giving you a minute."

You're quick to explain to her everything that you knew. How you had escaped from Cadmus before your powers developed and the fact that your body moved on its own to kill an alien whenever you laid eyes on one.