You/Jane Rizzoli - Visit

(Rizzoli and Isles)

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

'Can you please bring me my lunch? I forgot it in the fridge

'Can you please bring me my lunch? I forgot it in the fridge.'

You rolled your eyes as you read Maura's message. You had just gotten from work and all you wanted was to take a quick nap and now you had to drive all the way to the precinct to drop off some food when you could've been napping.

'I'll charge you a delivery fee of $14'

'Bring it or I'm not letting you stay at my place for free anymore.'

You really hated how she held that over your head. It was only until you could find a suitable apartment but yet she took advantage of your situation whenever she could.

'Fine, you bitch. I'm on my way.'

'Love you!'

You really hated her sometimes.

X

Maura was busy at the moment so she had Jane go down to the front to pick up her lunch. She had completely forgotten to tell you so you kept dialing her number when she wasn't at the front when you arrived.

"I'm here with your lunch. If you don't answer in the next minute then I'm leaving and eating your lunch. I'm also going to send pictures of how good it was so you better come down and pick it up..."

"You must be Maura's little sister, I'm Jane. She sent me to pick up her lunch." You had forgotten what you were even going to say as you kept staring at the woman in front of you. You knew it wasn't polite to stare but you just couldn't get any words to come out. Jane frowns in concern. "Are you alright? Here, take a seat."

"Fine! You're just so pretty!"

Your eyes widen when you realize what you had said. All you wanted was the earth to open up and swallow you whole but you weren't lucky enough for it to happy. Too embarrassed to stick around to fix your mess, you just handed her Maura's lunch and rushed out of the precinct.

X

"Here's your lunch." Jane sets Maura's bag on her desk as she takes a seat. "Is there any way I can get your sisters number."

Maura stops typing as she looks up to face Jane with a murderous glare.

"Jane, she's my younger sister. Why the hell do you need her number?"

"Because she called me pretty and I think she's cute."

Maura wasn't expecting for Jane to be honest about her answer. She was honestly expecting for her to say that she wanted to ask you something.

"And you think that I'm just going to give it to you."

"Look, Jane. Aren't you the one always complaining that she's always dating such shitty people. I'm not shitty and you know me. I'm a good person."

"A good person doesn't call themselves good."

"Alright, fine. If you don't want to give it to me then give her my number so it can be her choice."

"I'm not going to let my best friend date my little sister! What's wrong with you?"

"While I might not know her, I don't think she'll be happy if she learns that you didn't at least give her the option."

"Fine. I'll give her your damn number but you better tell me what happened. (y/n) is not going to want to tell me what happened if it's embarrassing and I want to know."

"That sounds like a fair deal."

X

"I heard you ran away from Jane."

You don't hesitate to throw your pillow at Maura as she walks in your room.

"Get out, Maura. I don't want to talk about it."

"I think it's embarrassing and I wouldn't ever show my face to her but apperantly she found it cute and wanted me to give you her number."

She tosses you a a rolled up piece of paper that you unravel to reveal Jane's number.

"And you're just giving it to me? You're okay with me going on a date with her?"

"Oh, I'm not. But I don't think you'll have the courage to ask her out on a date. Anyways, I'm exhausted so I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

You glared at her as she walked away, leaving you with your thoughts. You weren't going to do anything with Jane's number because you were too embarrassed but after hearing what Maura had said made you text her just to prove her wrong.

You hoped she wouldn't answer but her answer comes in within minutes.

'I would love to go on a date with you.'

You couldn't help but smile as you read over her words. It was a win-win for you. You got to go on a date with Jane and you would get to piss of Maura.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Addison Montgomery - Surgery

Chloe Decker - Days Part 3

Ginny Weasley - Dislike

Hermione Granger - Soulmates

Alex Morgan - Family

Hayley William - ??

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!