You/Brie Larson - Pictures Part 2

You moved on from Amy

You moved on from Amy. You didn't wish for any harm to her but she no longer sparked anything. She was just another random person in your life. The one who mattered the most was Brie and your child. The two of you had started dating a year after the breakup and ended up marrying soon after. The relationship wasn't a secret but neither was it announced to the world.

Things were confirmed to everyone when the two of you posted an update about having a baby together. It shocked quite a few people, thinking that your relationship with Brie wasn't anything serious. Amy was one of those few people. She believed that you would forget what happened between the two of you and return back to her arms but that was out of the question. She wanted you back and didn't care what the costs would be.

Wanting to return to your inner circle, Amy started to frequent the events you and your wife would make an appearance. Using the opportunity to reaquaint with you, she would often say hi to you or Brie.

"It's been quite a while since we sat down and talked. You should join me for some coffee, (y/n)."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Amy. We didn't exactly end things in good things."

"Please, the past is in the past. I want to be friends again. I want to make up for the way I hurt you."

"I'm over it. There's nothing for you to make up."

"Then why don't you just join me for coffee? Like old times."

"..."

"Please. I'm only in town for a couple of more days and then you'll never have to see me again."

"Fine but Brie is coming with me."

"Lovely. I'd love to meet your wife."

You leave her alone and track your wife down to tell her what happened. She was concerned about how insistent Amy was but didn't want to discourage you from going to meet up with an old 'friend.' Content to just tag along, Brie left the subject alone.

X

Like you had promised, you and Brie met up with Amy to a nearby coffee shop. Amy and Brie were civil with each other and you were grateful. You had worried that Amy would try to cause a scene but relaxed after spending almost an hour without bringing anything up. Just as Brie left to the restroom, Amy revealed her true intentions.

"Are you really happy, (y/n)? You can't seriously be happy with Brie. She's boring."

"Are you seriously insulting my wife to my face, Amy? We have a baby together. She's anything but boring."

Amy rolled her eyes, annoyed that you were so quick to defend Brie.

"Really? She's the complete opposite of you. You weren't one to settle down and yet you married her after a year of dating. What was up with that?"

"Because I love her and she wasn't hiding me. I waited 4 years for you to quit hiding me from everyone but you never did. Breaking up with you and meeting Brie were the best things that ever happened."

You stood up, already done with the conversation. You should've known that Amy would've tried something.

"You liked being my dirty secret, (y/n). Admit it, you liked all the hiding and sneaking around that we did."

Amy stood up with you, refusing to give up so quickly. She honestly didn't care for you, she just wanted to get back you for the fame. You had gotten far more popular after your breakup.

Brie had come back just in time to hear what Amy had just said.

"I advice for you to step away from my wife or I won't be held responsible for what happens next."

"Or what? What are you going to do about it?"

You walked over to Brie, gently pushing her away from Amy. Amy was clearly trying to rile things up and you weren't going to let Brie stoop to her level.

"We're leaving. Don't contact us again or I'll put up a restraining order against you."

The two of you quickly walked back to your car as Amy started cursing the two of you out. People were already taking videos and pictures that were no doubt going to end up being posted everywhere.

"I'm sorry, Brie. I didn't think she would be like that."

Brie turns around to kiss you, calming you down.

"It's okay. I know you were just trying to see the best in her. Lets just go home and spend the rest of the day with (baby's name), I already miss them."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Ava Sharpe - Wrong

Jillian Holtzmann - Help

Lena Luthor - Lost

Meredith Grey - Bar

Heather Chandler - Shattered

Lena Luthor - Intern

Lena Luthor - Saving

Alex Danvers - Captain

Emilia Clarke - Favorite

Katie McGrath - House

Alex Danvers - Shy

Natasha R - Hurt

Lena Luthor - Use

Kara Danvers - Black Mercy

Lena Luthor - Cat

Kara Danvers - I See Red Part 2

Morgana Pendragon - Ring

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!