You/Ella Lopez - Same

TW: Talking about deaths.

AN: SPOILERS FOR SEASON 5 PART 2

AN: No longer taking requests until further notice.

You watched as Ella rushed to the scene of the accident to help the man that had just crashed

You watched as Ella rushed to the scene of the accident to help the man that had just crashed. More people rushed to the scene when they saw how bad the accident was but you just stood rooted to your spot. You get lost in your thoughts as you think about how badly the injuries were going to be after 3 cars had been completed crushed.

It's not until Ella calls for your name that you rush in to help. As you help her drag people out of the accident, you can't help but think how fascinating the entire scene is. You just wanted to step back and watch everything unfold but you knew it was wrong. It was wrong and yet you still thought about doing it. Had Ella not called for you, you wouldn't even have moved. You would've just watched as everyone ran around to safe as many people they could.

"Are you okay?"

Ella looks you over to make sure you were okay after what you had witnessed. While there were survivors, there was a lot of deaths. You hadn't seen so many piles of bodies in your life. The sight alone was truly beautiful.

"I'm okay. We should probably head to the apartment and change. We're covered in blood."

You tell her with a smile, hoping that she wouldn't keep asking your questions. You had spent so long hiding your dark thoughts from Ella and you weren't planning on revealing anything. Ella dealt with death in her daily life, the last thing she needed to hear was that you often had thought about gruesome details of the way people died.

"You're right. I think we should just order in. It's been a long day."

Ella could tell something was off but she figured it must've been something to do with what you had witnessed. If you weren't going to talk about it, she wasn't going to say anything until she could see it was a problem.

X

Ever since the accident, you weren't quite the same. You still laughed and smile when you were supposed to but Ella could tell that they were fake. She hoped you would talk to her about it but you never said anything.

"We should talk." You turn around to face her with a look of panic when you hear those words. When she sees you panic, she starts to reassure you. "It's nothing bad! I swear." She makes her way over to sit besides you and takes both your hands in her. "I'm just a bit worried, (y/n). Okay, I'm a lot worried. Ever since the accident, you don't seem like yourself. What's going in that head of yours. Talk to me, (y/n)."

You look towards your hands, unable to meet her eyes. You should've known that she would eventually find out that something was up. Ella was always good at reading you.

"I'm fine, Ella. Just a little spooked about the accident. I've never seen so many deaths."

She gives you a small smile as she rubs the back of your hands with her thumbs.

"Do you want to talk about it? Talking about it used to help me when I first started out at my job."

You took a deep breath and started talking to her about it. You told her the truth for the most part, you just left out the parts about how you were fascinated about the way they died and everything else that you had through about while you had helped in the accident.

Ella listened to you but she couldn't help that you were holding something back. She just didn't know what it could be.

"I'm sorry for not telling you, Ella."

"You know you can trust me, (y/n). You can tell me anything."

From just looking at her, you could tell that she knew you weren't telling her the entire truth. You had been caught and you knew Ella wasn't going to let it go until you told her everything.

"I know that I can Ella but I don't think I can tell you this."

"When I tell you that you can tell me anything, I mean it. I won't judge you."

You truly believed that she wouldn't judge you because Ella was genuinely a nice person. You weren't sure why you were dating someone like her. Someone as kind as Ella deserved to be with someone that was just as kind as her.

"You won't say that when I hear what I'm about to say."

"Try me."

After taking a deep breath, you began to tell her everything. You started off by telling her how you had these thoughts since you were a kid until your most recent thoughts in the accident. When you're done, Ella has a blank expression.

"I'm sorry for keeping it from you for so long. I understand if you want to break up with me. Someone like you shouldn't be with someone like me."

After waiting a while for a response, you decide to take her silence as her response that she wanted to break up with you. You let go of her hands and stand up to start packing your bags. But before you could get too far, Ella takes your hand. She nearly trip over when she tugs you back to sit back on the couch.

"I don't have the exact same thoughts as you but I often think about the different ways someone could've died."

"Ella, I...."

"I'm sorry for not telling you, (y/n). I didn't want to scare you off but after hearing what you told me, I don't think that's possibly."

You tuck a strand of hair behind her ear as you lean close to her.

"I guess everyone was right then. We truly are a perfect match for each other."

Hearing this, Ella smiles in relief. She knew you weren't going to judge her but she still worried..

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Nicole Haught/Waverly Earp - Safe

Natasha R.... - Care //kid

Hermione Granger - ??

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!