You/Frøya - Betrayal

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

AN2: I know nothing of the show so it's 100% not following the show.

You're unable to look away at the only woman in the clan

You're unable to look away at the only woman in the clan. You've fought off many clans while in the service of Jarl Varg but you had never crossed paths with another woman.

"Why are you staring at me?"

Frøya found it unsettling that your eyes kept following her since they had captured you. She knew that you couldn't do anything while in the cage with your hands tied behind your back.

"I uh. I'm sorry. I've just never met another woman that was in a clan. I've always fought off men with the other clans."

"and do you have a problem with me being a part of the clan. It would be rich coming from you considering that you're also the only other woman that I've seen despite fighting other clans.

"N..no. I'm just relieved. People have always told me that joining a clan is not a thing for women and it's nice to see someone else that has proved people wrong.

"For someone that is part of Jarl Varg's clan, you're actually decent."

Frøya looks down at the food she was about to give you and throws it to the side.

"I'm getting you edible food just this once. Don't think we're friends because of this."

You're unsure of what she means until you see her walk back with a tray of food that didn't look like it had been thrown up.

"Thank you. This was kind of you. I know that I don't deserve your mercy..."

"Just shut up and eat. The food will get cold."

You can't help but smile before leaning down and eating what you could.

X

Despite Frøya telling you that you would only eat a decent meal for a day, she kept bringing you decent food as the days went on. She would spend dinner with you as the two of you talked about everything the two of you experienced. After spending so much time with you, Frøya actually began to consider you as a close friend that she even untied your hands.

"Don't think that I'm about to free you."

"Not in a million years but this does mean that you at least trust me to a certain degree. I want to help."

"If this is your way to escape and get back to Jarl.."

"No. I want to help. I know it's incredibly sad to say this but the time I've spent getting to know you has been the best days of my life. You're the only person that's ever offered me a sliver of kindness. I want to repay it."

Frøya could see how sincere you were being so she listened to your plan. She had nothing to lose by listening to it.

"This plan might just work. I don't have a final say in these matters but I will let them know about this. Thank you."