You/Katie McGrath - Truth

TW: SELF-HARM

As soon as you heard the front door open, you rushed to clean up the mess that you had made

As soon as you heard the front door open, you rushed to clean up the mess that you had made. Katie wasn't supposed to get home until a couple of hours later so you hadn't cleaned up when you were done.

"(y/n)? Are you home?"

There was no way you were going to finish in time. You had managed to accidentally get a couple of drops of blood on her white rug. Her steps where getting closer and you were already beginning to panic.

"I...I'll be out there in a sec!"

You hear her start talking about her day but you pay her no attention. The first aid kit that you used to dress your wounds was all the way in your office. You had a short sleeve shirt so she was going to notice the toilet paper you had used to avoid spilling any more blood.

"So what do you think? What would be the best approach to this?"

You had no clue what she was talking about. You were too busy panicking internally to pay her any attention.

"Uhh. I'm not sure. Whatever you think is appropriate should be fine."

Katie frowns at your answer. It was obvious that you hadn't paid any attention to what she had said. You were always giving her advice when she had problems like this.

"You're not going to give me any advice?"

Your mentally cursed yourself, hating how you hadn't paid any attention. Now you had managed to grab her attention.

"I mean, what is there for me to say. I think you should be able to handle it. You're the professional here."

Now you weren't making any sense. Katie stood up and made her way over to the bathroom door.

"You seem a little distracted. Everything okay, (y/n)"

Your eyes widened when you heard her outside the door. Not wanting for her to come in, you locked the door. Your actions just made you even more suspicious.

"Everything is fine! Why don't you wait for me in the kitchen and I'll join you in a bit so we can eat."

Katie wasn't going to let you dismiss her like that. She wasn't going anywhere until she got answers.

"You don't sound like yourself. What's going on?"

"I told you, everything is fine."

Your heart starts to beat faster when you see the knob move. Katie knocks on the door when she finds that you had locked it.

"The way you're saying it does not sound like everything is fine. Open the door."

"I'm in the restroom!"

"You're standing in front of the door. I can here you loud and clear from here. Open the door."

"No. I told you that everything is fine and I'm in the restroom. Go to the kitchen."

Katie makes it seem like she's about to head back to the kitchen but instead she grabs a bobby pin and quickly unlocks the door. She lets out a quiet gasp when she notices the blood toilet paper on your wrist.

"What happened?! Are you okay?"

She attempts to grab your wrist to get a closer look at it but you pull it away from her.

"I'm fine. I just accidentally cut myself some glass that I broke."

Katie didn't believe you.

"Don't lie to me. What really happened?"

"You're not going to believe me if I tell you so lets just drop it. I need to go get the first aid kit."

You finally pull your wrist back and head to your office. With you gone, Katie walks further into the bathroom to find the blades you had forgotten to cover in a hurry.

X

You nearly have a heart attack when you spot her standing by the door of your office.

"Did you already order?"

"No."

"Oh. Then what can I help you with?"

"You didn't cut yourself with glass.."

"Katie..." She walks over to you, taking a seat in front of yours. She grabs your wrist and starts to undress the bandage that you had used. "I can explain."

"Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"You weren't supposed to find out about it. You weren't supposed to be home so early..."

You can't even finish what you're about to say as you start to cry. Katie quickly puts back the bandage and pulls you in for a hug.

"It's okay. You're not going to be alone in this anymore. I'm going to help you."

You just sob into her arms, unable to say anything as she whispers words of comfort in your ear.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Rebekah Mikaelson - Meeting

Natasha R... - Cry Part 2

Katie McGrath - Park

Abby Sciuto - Ring Part 2

Wanda M.... - Jealous

Hanna Öberg - Flight

Beth Kane - Broken

Kathryn Hahn - Last

Kara Danvers - Dates

Angelina Jolie - Choice

Kitty Pryde - Part 2

Kendal Jenner - Life

Natasha .... - Part 2

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!