You/Katie McGrath - Lunch

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You loved coming to Katie's workplace to have lunch but you hated how often you would get lost

You loved coming to Katie's workplace to have lunch but you hated how often you would get lost. She filmed at different locations so lunch was always at different places. Even if you wanted to memorize where everything would be, it was impossible with how often the set would change.

Not wanting to bother anyone on set as they were all running around to get things ready, you figured it wouldn't be too bad to find Katie.

X

It had never occurred to you that this set was far too big and had far too many workers running around to get things ready. Those that you approached would ignore you as they were on a time frame to get things done. You couldn't blame them. As the minutes passed by, you felt yourself start to panic as you couldn't find Katie. Your breathing started to quicken and you felt dizzy. Needing to center yourself, you entered some random room to get away from all the people and loud noises.

"(y/n)? Are you okay?" You didn't know who it was and you didn't care to find out. All you could focus was trying to get your breathing to calm down. Leaning against the wall, you slid down to sit on the floor. As you took deep breaths, you felt someone sit besides you. "You're okay. Just continue breathing like that. I'm here for you. You're safe, okay? Breathe in...breathe out."

She continued repeating how to breathe until she saw that you were feeling a bit better.

"Thank you, Chyler."

"No problem. Were you looking for Katie?"

"Yeah. I just got lost and then panicked for a bit."

Chyler had seen you panic before so you weren't embarrassed that she had seen you like that.

"Well I think she's still filming her scene, do you want me to go get her?"

"No, that's okay. I think I'll just wait for her until she's done. I don't think she'll be too long."

The door is slammed open to reveal Katie nearly out of breath. One of the workers had told her you were having a panic attack so she ran to where they had last seen you.

"Are you okay?! I ran as fast as I could when I heard what happened.'

"Katie, you don't even run. I'm surprised that you got here so quickly."

"My girlfriend as panicking, I wasn't just going to take my sweet time. I'm glad to see that you're feeling better. What happened?"

You look down at the ground, suddenly feeling embarrassed for what had triggered your panic attack.

"I couldn't find you."

At this point, Chyler had excused herself to leave the two of you alone. Katie takes her spot to pull you into a hug.

"It's okay. You don't have to be embarrassed about what happened. Why don't we head out to grab some lunch in my trailer. I bet you must be starving."

"I'd like that."

She helps you stand and the two of you make your way to her trailer. Katie didn't go back to work since she didn't want to leave you alone after what happened.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!