6

KIRA POV

The day started to come to an end and I have still heard nothing from Jace. Once John was asleep I snuck out and ran to the woods, to the cave. I saw the helmet sitting on the ground and it was a small weight lifted off my shoulders. That isn't on him.

With me not catching a scent I headed back towards his house. I walked slowly to the back of the house and peeped in the basement window. I saw no one. I walked to the door and slowly opened it, looking all around for different traps.

I closed my eyes, turning into werewolf form. I walked slowly into the basement and looked around the room. I saw a fence, electrical wires all over the room, a steel chair, a dial with numbers around it and so much more. I heard voices mumbling, I walked slowly up the stairs and towards the door.

"Do whatever you want to him I don't care," he said harshly, "I don't care if he is lying on the brink of death. If he doesn't die, he will heal. Do whatever it takes without death. If he is going to die I will be the one that causes it. I put him there with you because you guys are known for this sort of thing! Figure it out! Beat him, starve him, scare him, I don't care! I am putting my faith in you! Figure it out!" I heard him hang up the phone and head towards the door.

I ran down the stairs and back out the back door. I ran home and jumped back into my window, laying in bed. Okay so he took him somewhere with past experience handling our kind.

I looked at the clock, it read 11p.m.

Me: Goodnight Jace. I'm looking for you. I'm not going to stop until I find you.

I set my alarms before plugging in my phone and rolling over to sleep.

—————
My alarms started to go off and I grabbed my phone to turn them off.

"Day three," I whispered, "I'll find you. I know I can."

I went and got in the shower, feeling the water against my skin. I closed my eyes, running my fingers through my hair. My world spun and I saw Jace.

He was attached to a fence, he had metal cuffs around his wrists and ankles. I watched men in white coats and pants taking buckets of water and throwing them on him. I saw them picking up a remote and I watched as they electrocuted him repeatedly.

I heard his screaming and I watched as his grew yellow, his teeth turned into fangs and his nails turned into claws. I watched as he tried to get off.

"You won't hurt me!" He roared, "when I get out of here I'm going to rip your throat out!"

"We will see about that," the man with the remote laughed. He then held up a silver device that sounded like a dog whistle but at a higher frequency.

Jace screamed out as his ears started to bleed.

"Stop," I said, "stop leave him alone!"

I snapped back to reality, the water running cold. I jumped out quickly and dried off. I rushed downstairs and out the front door to head to school.

"Alex!" I yelled, "Alex wait up!" I caught up to him, "I saw him. I-

"Where?" He asked, "where is he?"

"I don't know that yet," I sighed, "I saw a cell. He was in a metal cell no bigger than half a classroom. There was a fence and he fixed to it. They were electrocuting him and bursting his ear drums. They were men in all white. White coats and white pants. There was a lot of them."

"White coats and white pants?" He asked, "a cell? That's all you got?"

"If I could pick and choose what I saw and heard I would have asked for some names," I snapped, "but I can't! This is the first one I've really had where I can see the people and surroundings."