25

KIRA POV

"Okay," I got out, "Alex you stay here please, be ready to take off when we get in. Jessica you are going to cloak yourself, take anyone out who comes near me. Stay cloaked. Justin will enter the building if you give him the signal. You snap three times, he or his dad will hear you." 

She nodded and I headed towards the door. I waved my hands, "pervidere."

Looking into the building I saw Jace, he was in the middle of the room with a metal headband on. 

"I see him," I whispered, "I'm going in there. Follow me." I pushed the door open slowly and walked into the building. I looked around, I saw computers, syringes, different colors liquids, all sorts of shit. 

"Well if it isn't Kira," a woman said walking towards me, "Ron said you'd come." 

I turned quickly to see... 

Me? 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"I'm Kira," she smiled, "and you are?" 

"I'm Kira," I took a step towards her, "why don't you tell me your real name." 

Her laughed turned into a distorted devilish laugh. She transformed into what looked like a human mud figure, "my names Jonathon. It's nice to finally meet you."

It wrapped its hand around my throat before I could blink and lifted me above the ground. I sent a ball of fire to his head and he dropped me. We started to walk in circles around each other, he turned back into me. 

"Ron brought you here?" I asked. 

"Yes," he said, "and now I am taking you back."

He lunged towards me and I watched as metal bars flew across the room, wrapping themselves around Jonathon's hands and ankles. He fell to the floor, "you think these are going to hold me Kira?" 

I turned and ran to Jace. His eyes were shut and blood dripped from the back of his head, "Jace? Jace wake up." 

"He isn't waking up right now," the bars burst, "there are drills in his brain right now." 

I turned around and felt my anger boiling in me. I felt myself start to shift and I looked up at him once my eyes started to glow. I let out a growl as I started running towards him. He picked me up, throwing me over the back of him. I hit one of the concrete pillars and fell. I got back up and charged at him again, this time he grabbed me by my neck again and threw me into the ground. I cried out as I felt the concrete break underneath me. 

I started to shift back to a human and he picked me up again, "you aren't going to defeat me. I own you now." 

"You own nothing!" I snapped as I hit him in the face. He let go and I started waving my hands, "Plurimum lucis illius lux corporis remisit!" 

I watched as a ray of bright light shot from my hands. I watched as Jonathon lifted into the air and his entire body started to turn bits of orange, yellow, and red. As if his insides were on fire. Just then he let out a scream and his body burst into ashes. 

"You did it!" Jessica screamed, "you did it! How did you do that?" 

"I don't know," I shook my head as I looked at my hands, "it just ... happened." I turned around and ran back to Jace. I started to unstrap him from the table, "I hear someone coming. Quick, Cloak yourself. Et ignem hunc velant, et virtus placet, huic domui: quia alius potest abscondere hoc domui eius"

I watched as the doors opened and Ron walked in, "Jonathon! Where are you?" He walked up to Jace and looked his body over. He grabbed a knife and then stabbed it through Jaces hand. I watched at Jace shook awake, screaming.