70

KIRA POV

"Come on Esme!" I continued to pound on her chest, "I know you've got more fight in your than this. Come on!"

"Kira," Jessica shook her head, "I- I don't think there's anything-"

"No!" I snapped, "no. She's not dead! Mauris sit animae corpori secum portant idem. Mauris sit animae corpori secum portant idem. Mauris sit animae corpori secum portant idem!"

Oh come on. I can't lose her. I can't do it. Justin is already freaking out, I need something good here.

I grabbed Justins blood and poured it along her skin. Please work. Please work. If their truly mates.. this is how we're gonna find out.

"hoc sanguine, ut per illam impressum mate meo utere eis competit remedium mea!" I yelled as the trail of blood went up in flames. I walked over to her and watched her closely.

"Ha!" I screamed out excitedly, "oh my god it's beating! It worked! Oh my god! Jess! Esme oh god you're alive!" I wrapped my arms around her quickly and then turned to Jess, "Justin." I took off up the stairs, "where is he?"

"He left," Jace shook his head, "ran out the back door. He wasn't gonna let me stop him."

"You didn't even try?" I asked running to the door, "Justin! Justin come home!"

"He'll be back," Jace nodded, "here is where she is. He will be back." I turned to him and ran to his arms, wrapping mine around him. "Woah," he chuckled, "I'm proud of you. I know it was scaring you." The warmth of his arms made me smile.

"I have to go finish up down there," I smiled up at him. He nodded and I kissed him before heading downstairs. Jess stood healing her body the rest of the way, "thank you Jess. I can take over."

"What else needs to be done?" She removed her hands.

"Really nothing much other than hooking her to fluids so she doesn't dry out," I nodded, "and making sure she's healed as much as we can heal her. Then I need to try and find Justin. He will be overjoyed."

"Were you ever able to figure out why our magic wasn't working when we were looking for Jace?" She asked.

"No," I shook my head, "the only thing I can think of is weather. I don't know any other reason why." She nodded and I hooked up the ivs, fixing the needles to her veins. I watched as the blood started to flow into her body and immediately her heart started to beat a little faster. A smile spread across my face, "oh Justin will be so relieved you're okay."

Me and Jessica headed upstairs to the main level. Alex and Jace sat on the couches, I could hear Grace in her room. She's good at minding her own business, sometimes I wonder what she's up to up there.

"Hey baby," I heard Alex chuckle as Jessica walked towards him. I made me way to the sink and started to do the dishes. Jace walked behind me.

"You don't have to do those," he kissed the side of my head, "I can do them. Come on, just come hangout and relax some."

"This is me relaxing," I smiled, "thank you but I've got it baby. Just chill here with me and be with me." He smiled and hopped on the counter, drying them off as I finished washing them.

"Is it okay if we crash upstairs?" Jess asked.

"Yeah," I smiled, "go ahead."

"Thank you," she smiled, "I'm sorry about Justin. I'm sure he will come back."

I nodded, "thank you. Really. So much. I couldn't have done it without you." She smiled and nodded her head before walking upstairs. I turned back around, "did he say anything to you?"