52

KIRA POV

I woke up to the alarm going off and I slowly rolled out of bed. I hopped in the shower, washing my body and hair. I got out and dried off before heading downstairs to make Grace some breakfast. 

"Goodmorning Kira," she skipped down the stairs. 

"Goodmorning Grace how are you?" I asked her while turning to look at her, "woah what are you wearing?" I started laughing. She reminded me of Punky Brewster. 

"What?" she laughed, "it looks good!" 

"You're right," I nodded, "it does. Are you wearing that to school?"

"Yup!" she squealed as I set the plate in front of her, "I sure am!" I laughed and shook my head. I heard Jace walking down the stairs and he walked in slowly. 

"Well you're up awfully early," I walked over and made him a cup of coffee, "can't sleep?" 

He shook his head, "no. I felt you get up and then I couldn't fall back asleep."

"I'm sorry my love," I sighed, "I tried to move slow so I wouldn't wake you."

"It's okay," he nodded, "I need to start waking up earlier anyways."

"Why's that?" I asked. 

"Well I was thinking maybe we should go back to school," he sighed, "I've been meaning to talk to you about it. I just think we need to finish it out."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "I mean you really hated it when we were going."

"I know," he shrugged, "I just think it would be best for us, both of us. I don't know. It might be a goofy idea but I wanted to talk to you about it."

"No," I shook my head, "I think it's a good idea. I think we should."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, "I think so. When were you wanting to go back?"

"Honestly I didn't think that far ahead yet," he shook his head, "maybe next week or something. I wonder if they do online work."

"I don't know," I shrugged, "we can ask when we go in there." My phone dinged and I grabbed it. 

Jess: Kira, I need to talk to you about something. 

Me: What's up?

Jess: can you come over when school gets out or can I come over there?

Me: Why are you even asking? Just let me know where to be or whatever b. I'll be there. 

Jess: Okay then Pattsies after school. 

Me: I'll be there. 

I turned to Jace, "weird." 

"What?" he questioned. 

"That was Jessica," I explained, "she said she needs to talk about something. We're supposed to meet at Pattsies."

"Pattsies?" he asked, "why there?" 

"I don't know," I shook my head, "something is up though. I have a bad feeling about something." 

"Can you tell what it's about?" he asked, "maybe your visions or something can tell you."

"That isn't how it works," I chuckled, "I wish though. It would make things easier. I'll just have to wait till after school when I see her." I started washing the dishes and then dried them before putting them away. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JUSTIN POV