79

KIRA POV

I woke up and looked around slowly. Concrete walls surrounded me and cell doors stood tall in front of me. I stood and looked through them. Where am I? What is this place?

"Hello?" I asked, "is anyone down here?" I heard the sound of heels hitting the ground. A man walked in front of me and grabbed a walkie talkie.

"She's awake over," he said sternly.

"Bring her to us," a voice crackled through, "we're ready." The cell door opened and he grabbed me, pulling me out harshly.

"Walk," he pushed me forward. I had chains around my wrists and ankles. We walked down a hallway making several turns before coming to the final door, walking through and into a well lit room. I was set down in a chair where my hands here then chained to the arms.

"You can leave now," Falco walked in front of me, "thank you." The man nodded once and proceeded out of the room.

"Where am I?" I asked, "what are you gonna do?"

"Well as I said before," she pushed a needle into my skin, "the two of you should not be walking. Since you were supposed to be gone already, I decided to bring you here. We're going to being extraction."

"Extraction?" I asked, "extraction of what?"

"Your powers," she walked over and turned on a machine. It started buzzing and suddenly it felt as if my body was starting to be shocked. I watched as a golden liquid started to drain from my arm.

"Please," I shook my head, "I haven't done anything. None of us have done anything. Please stop this!"

"It's too late for that my dear," she shook her head, "you'll be here for a long time. I haven't extracted magic in many many years but the last time I did it took almost a year. Granted she wasn't quite as powerful as you but that should just give you a time frame."

A year?

A YEAR?!

She turned and walked from the room. I started trying to break the chains but I wasn't able to. My skin was starting to burn and itch as it was being pulled from my veins. How am I supposed to get out of here?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TWO MONTHS LATER

The bags were filling up in the corner of the room. I wonder what they're going to use my magic for. The door opened and Falco walked in, "goodmorning Kira." I kept my eyes locked on hers. "You look awfully sick," she walked in front of me. Her hands grabbed my face as she turned it from side to side.

"Let me out of here," I sighed, "please, Falco. I have done nothing wrong."

"You have done plenty wrong," she shook her head, "now, silence." I couldn't move my lips, it was like they were glued shut. She walked over and grabbed another needle, fixing it within my other arm. A machine whirred again and the pain went from a single pain to double that pain. "You will have nothing left," she shook her head, "you'll be a vampire and at that point, you will be able to die." She turned and walked out of the room.

Now they're pulling my wolf side?

Why are they doing this? The hours passed and I watched as the sun started to set. I watched a piece of paper appear from the air and fall on my lap.

"We're looking for you Ki. None of us have stopped, we won't. We'll find you please... just touch this paper if you can. It'll come back to me and we will be able to track it. Right now we can't find you anywhere on the maps. I hope you're okay, we love you," I whispered to myself in my head. I felt my eyes swell with water as I fought to try and grab the paper.