60

**TWO WEEKS LATER**

KIRA POV

Things have been steadily getting worse and better. It's like a rollercoaster. Some days go by and we don't see anything but then one day we see a bunch of her picture. My visions have been getting worse. Esme and Justin, they're either here or they're at her place, wherever that is. 

"Goodmorning," I smiled at Grace while setting breakfast on the table, "sleep okay?" 

"Yeah," she yawned, "I'm happy it's Friday though."

"Me too," I nodded, "me too. Eat up and then go grab your bag okay?" She nodded her head and I made my way upstairs. I walked into our room and over to Jace who was still sleeping in bed. "Goodmorning handsome," I whispered while gently climbing onto and over him.

He rolled over, taking a deep breath in, "goodmorning baby." He kissed my cheek, "sleep good?" 

"I did," I nodded, "how did you sleep?"

"Good," he smiled, "how are things looking this morning?" 

"I had another vision," I sighed. 

"Again?" he sat up, "that's like the seventh or eighth one since yesterday." 

"I know," I said nervously, "it has to be getting closer. Something bad is coming Jace, I can feel it."

"Hey," he grabbed my hand, "it's going to be okay. We can do this, everything will be okay." I nodded my head. 

"You hungry?" I asked, "breakfast is downstairs."

"Say less," he chuckled while standing. The two of us made our way out of our room and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. The back door opened and in walked Justin. 

"Morning," he said. 

"Goodmorning!" Grace yelled from upstairs. The three of us started to laugh. 

"Morning," I nodded, "ready for school?" 

"Not really," he shook his head, "I feel like everyone is staring at me when I go in there. I don't know. Things just make me uneasy."

"Well it's Friday," I nodded, "so hopefully it'll go by fast and you can just get home." He nodded his head and headed upstairs, I heard the shower kick on. 

"Should we be more restricting on him?" Jace asked. 

"What do you mean?" I turned to him. 

"Like should we be letting him go sleep with her?" he explained further. 

"She can't get pregnant," I shrugged my shoulders, "she's a vampire. It's impossible. I think it's okay, he's a smart kid, generally speaking." He started to laugh and nod his head. I grabbed his plate once he was done and started washing the dishes. Justin walked down and headed out with Grace, taking her to school. Since she's late, he will probably head straight to school afterwards.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUSTIN POV

I walked through the doors and made my way to my locker, grabbing a couple books and going to class. I sat down and tossed my hood over my head and closed my eyes. The bell rang and the other kids started piling into the class, sitting in their seats. The second bell rang and the teacher started teaching, I took notes as I tried to follow along. 

After a while the bell rang again and we filed out, I made my way to my next class. Suddenly I hit the locker and all my books hit the ground. Kids laughed as they walked past. I could feel the anger bubbling inside of me.