93

KIRA POV

It's been a month and a half since I've been home. In a few days it'll be the new year and I'll be here. I feel like I'm already dead. I don't quite know how to explain it, I just think this is what death would feel like. Maybe the stage right before death, Im sure it's more peaceful than this. They've filled up six bags of my magic, almost seven. I'm hooked up to fluids that keep my body hydrated enough to keep me from becoming unresponsive, like going into a coma.

The door opened and Falco walked down, "how are you today?"

"I- Im fine," I stared at the ground. That's all I could do.

"Good you're going to do something for us today," she walked over and wrapped a black collar around my neck, "this is a shock collar and I'll be in control." She walked behind me and dropped me to the ground, "now get up." I slowly started to push up and suddenly I felt a horrible pain surge throughout me. I screamed as I collapsed back to the ground, grabbing at the collar. "I said get up!" She yelled, "I don't have all day!"

"I am!" I growled while making my way to my hands and knees. I grabbed onto the chair beside me and used it to push myself to my feet.

"Good. Let's go," she pushed my shoulder, I shuffled my feet as we made our way out of the room and down the hall. "Right in there," she pointed to an open door at the end of the hall. We walked in and it seemed to be an auditorium or gymnasium of some sort. I saw the doors open across from me, a man walked out, he had a large stick like object. "You're training here," she said, "need to work up some strength for later tonight when the real match happens."

"Real match?" I asked, "what do you mean?" She walked ahead of me and stopped to talk to the man. She looked at me again before walking through the doors he walked from. He started towards me again and the closer he got, the taller her became. He must be Atleast 6'5 , the stick he has is longer than him, it resembles more of a metal rod. He shut his eyes and I watched it light up light blue. Electricity? Really? Just keeps getting better and better doesn't it...

"Fight," he said quickly before swinging towards my left. Before I could dodge it I felt the bar hit my arm and I cried out as I hit the ground. The shocking continued for a few seconds and finally subsided. I looked around and watched as he got closer. As quick as I could, I shuffled to my feet and ran back against the wall. He started walking towards me again.

"Oh what do I do what do I do," I looked around, "please work." I snapped my fingers and a paper and pen popped up. I smiled and started writing, "fight tonight. Gymnasium. I'm in hallway 5, 103." I snapped my fingers just in time as the rod swept across my face.

"What was that!" He screamed, "what did you do!" I felt the rod press against me and I screamed out gruesomely and arched my body. I felt my eyes roll back in my head and suddenly I shifted. I jumped up and landed on all fours. I shook and let out a loud roar. He started running towards me and I charged him. I jumped over him, dodging his hit and grabbed his clothing with my teeth. I swung my head, shooting him across the room. He hit the ground and rolled. I roared again and felt myself shift back to a human. Everything went black and I hit the the ground.
————————————————————————————
JACE POV

"Fight tonight, Gymnasium. I'm in hallway five, 103," I read the note that appeared. It's from Kira.

"What fight?" Jess asked, "what's she mean?"

"She means there's a fight happening tonight in the gym wherever she is," I said angrily, "her room or where they keep here is in hallway 5. Room 103. Esme take this see if you can get a read on it." I handed her the paper and kept moving forward.