35

JUSTIN POV

The black bag was removed from my head and I was in a small cage. My hands and ankles were fixed to the metal bars around me. I looked over the room, seeing some that I recognized. I saw Jace, his body was bloody and bruised. He sat in a chair, tape over his mouth. He was chained down and had a collar around his neck. 

A man walked in front of me and started to smile, "it's about time you woke up Mr. Elders, the fun was about to begin without you." I looked at him confused and watched as he turned around to Jace, "light him up!" 

Suddenly Jace's body tensed up and I watched as he trembled in the chair. He started to scream out and I watched as every pore on his body started to turn red. Blood started coming from all over him, his arms, his legs, his neck, his face, everywhere. 

"Stop!" I screamed out, "stop it you're killing him!"

Jace body jolted and his head fell back. The man walked back over in front of me, "you're next." I felt a sudden pain and then I couldn't move anymore. They moved me to a chair and chained me down like Jace was. The man walked over and fixed another collar around my neck, it was tight, made breathing difficult.

"Okay," the man said, "are you ready?" 

"Why are we here?" I asked him, "why us?" 

"Because you'll draw her in," he smiled grabbing a dial, "and when she get's here, we will have all three of you. The possibilities will be endless."

"You- you won't catch her," Jace coughed, "she- she's too- too strong."

"Shut up!" the man yelled as he turned the other dial. Jace's body tensed back up, "how did the tape come off of you!"

Jace screamed out as the blood started pouring from his body again. I felt a jolt of pain and instantly it felt like my blood started boiling. I cried out as my cells tore apart from each other. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the blood start to trickle down my arms and legs. After a few minutes the feeling went away but I had no strength left in me. I couldn't even hold my head straight up. 

He grabbed my hair in his fist and jerked my head forward, "you got away. You won't get away this time." He threw my head backwards and walked over to Jace. He grabbed his throat and made his face level with his own, "you don't tell me what I can and can't do. You killed my friend. You don't get to talk." He threw a punch, hitting Jace's face. He continued, again and again and again and again. 

"Jesus just stop!" I yelled, "he gets it! He understands!" He turned around to me and grabbed a metal rod, it was orange on the end of it. He held it to my skin and I yelled out in pain. He did it again, and again. 

"Witch," he said, "come here please." A woman walked out in front of me. "Open his mouth, pull his tongue out a bit please." 

"No," I shook my head, "no. Please." My mouth opened and my tongue was pulled forward. I tried to get away but I couldn't. My heart started to race and he held the rod to my tongue. I screamed out and the tears fell down my face as the smoke flew into my face. Finally he pulled away and she let me go. It continued to burn. 

"You don't get to talk right now," he spit in my face, "so shut up." He set the rod down and walked over to Jace again. "Do you know where she is?" he asked him. He then took the tape from his face. 

"No," Jace breathed harshly. 

"Wrong answer," the man smiled, "turn the dial." His body tensed up again and he cried out as the blood fell down his limbs. "Okay turn it off!" His body fell back into the chair. "I'm gonna ask you this then, what is she?"