48

JESSICA POV

"Okay," I smiled, "show me."

"I don't really know what to do," he shook his head laughing, "I haven't really tried anything." Okay how about this. I threw my hand forward, throwing an icy mist from my hands. I learned how to do this last week, after I leveled in my book.

I wonder where Kira is on her book.

"Hey!" Alex laughed, "watch it!"

"See!" I yelled, "you dodged it. Do it again!"

"I didn't know this was training," he ran around dodging my hits, "Jess!" He laughed louder, "hold on!" Suddenly he disappeared and when I turned around he stood right behind me. I gasped.

"Just me," he whispered while smiling. He tucked my hair behind my ear, "you're so pretty Jess. You really are."

I shook my head and chuckled, "no. I'm really not."

"Yes you are," I felt his lips press against mine and I couldn't help but fall into him more. I cupped my hands over his cheeks, holding him still. After a few seconds I pulled away and smiled.

"Thank you for not lashing out at me earlier," I smiled, "I'm sorry for freaking you out, I didn't mean for that to happen."

"It's okay," he kissed my forehead, "you're here and really that's all that matters right now. Ready for some more?"

"Some more?" I asked.

"Training?" he questioned.

"Oh yeah! Duh," I laughed, "what do you wanna try?"

"I don't know, do you think you could maybe, I don't know how to explain it," he shook his head, "like, you know how witches can make someones blood boil?"

"Yeah?" I nodded confused.

"Do you think you can do that to me?" he asked, "it's just so I know how much I can handle before I can't anymore."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "like really sure?"

"Yes," he said confidently, "I'm positive."

I took several steps back and proceeded. I started to cool his body, but the more tired he got the colder he would get. He stood still and I watched as his body stiffened up.

Suddenly I felt someone land against my back and my body hit the ground. I screamed out as I turned around and saw another girl on top of me. Another vampire.

"Get off!" I screamed, "Alex! Alex!" Finally I was able to knock her back and threw her with my magic. She stood and hissed. I looked back at Alex. "Alex?" I yelled out, "oh my god what did I do?" He laid on the ground, I couldn't see any movement. I looked back at the girl and she hissed again loudly.

"Come on!" I yelled.

I watched as she started running towards me and I threw up my hands. Everything felt slow motion. The power eroded from my hands and she flew backwards, hitting a tree and hitting the ground. I clenched my fist and lifted my arm, lifting her above the ground. She clawed at her throat as she struggled to breathe. I lifted my other hand and prepared to hit her again. I threw it forward and I watched as a wolf jumped in front of her and took the hit. It hit the ground and cried for a few seconds before standing up and stancing out.

He started to growl.

"Justin?" I asked while lowering my hands, "is that you? Watch out behind you!"

His ears stood and his guard lowered. He took a few steps towards me and lowered his head. I looked back at the vampire and she kept looking back and forth at me and Justin. He shifted back to a human. 

Bedburg Hillsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें