36

I cooked dinner and set out all the plates, "okay guys, come eat some food!" Everyone piled in and I made my way back upstairs. Jace was still sleeping in the bed, I walked over to him and smiled, kissing his head once more. His skin tone was back to normal and all discoloration was gone. 

I walked back downstairs and made a plate for the two of us, setting them in the microwave. 

"You're not eating?" Justin asked. 

"I'm just waiting for Jace," I smiled, "he's still sleeping. I don't want to eat without him." 

"Fair enough," Justin shoveled the food into his mouth, "Grace is it good?"

She nodded her head quickly and it made me laugh, "good. I'm glad you like it." 

"Is he doing okay?" Alex asked. 

"Yeah," I nodded, "yeah he should be okay. It should just be a refreshing deep sleep. His body will wake him up when it's ready to wake up." 

"How long do you think that'll take?" he asked. 

"I have no idea," I looked up at the bedroom door, "not even the slightest clue." 

I turned on the television while the others ate and eventually everyone was gathered on the couches. I walked to the kitchen and started to clean up, put everything away. 

"Is it cool is we crash here tonight?" Jessica walked into the kitchen, "it's okay if you say no. I know it's a full house."

"No of course it's fine," I nodded, "there's another room upstairs. You guys can take that one." 

"Awe really?" she smiled clasping her hands together, "thank you so much." She walked over and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly. She walked back over to Alex, "come on. Come upstairs with me." 

The two of them headed that way and I went back into the living room, sitting beside Grace. 

"How are you feeling?" she asked, "you look very tired."

I nodded my head slowly, "I am pretty tired. It's been a long day. How are you doing? You okay? I know earlier was scary."

"Yeah but I was okay," she looked over at Justin and back at me, "I'm good at hiding." The three of us started to laugh and before I knew it Justin and Grace were heading upstairs to bed. My stomach started to rumble and I felt my veins start to move and grow. I went over to the fridge and grabbed one of the water bottles with the animal blood in it and started to drink. The itchy feeling started to go away and I looked at the clock. 

10:31 pm

I grabbed my plate and ate before heading upstairs to Jace. I opened the door, he was gone. 

"Jace?" I asked, "Jace?" 

I looked all around but he was no where. I ran out and ran to Justin's room, barging in. 

"Woah!" he said allowed, "knock pl-"

"He's gone," I spit out worried, "he isn't in there! I can't hear his heart beat, I can't smell him. Justin he's gone!" 

"Relax," he stood up, "could he have gone to the cave?" 

I took off down the stairs and out the front door, "Jace!" I took off into the wood. 
__________________________________________________________________________

JESSICA POV

"Justin he's gone!" I heard Kira yelling. I immediately rolled over and shook Alex awake, "Alex, Alex wake up something is wrong, something happened?"