72

JUSTIN POV

"Get off of me!" I ripped the buckle from my wrist. I swung my arm around, grabbing one of the people are smashing his head into the metal bar. I pulled the other strap loose and stood up letting out a loud roar. Another person entered the room and charged at me. I grabbed his shirt, picking him up and throwing him into the concrete wall. I turned and walked out of the room, making my way down the hallway.

All I could think about was Esme, I don't know where she is or how she is. The last thing I remember was seeing her on the ground in that field, struggling to move and then the cover went over my face and I couldn't see anything else from there until it was just removed.

A man stepped out in front of me with a smile on his face. I recognized him, but from where?

"You're not leaving," he shook his head, "it was quite impressive just now but you aren't getting out of here."

I growled and started running towards him. I was stopped abruptly and all the air left my lungs. I hit the ground on my knees as I grabbed at my throat. I was slowly lifted into the air and watched as a woman walked from behind the man. She moved me back to the room and sat me back down in the chair, this time chaining my wrists and ankles to it. She unclasped her fist and I started gasping for air, I felt lightheaded. He walked into the room and over to me, crouching down.

"Now," he smiled, "you took her from us and we were able to take her from you."

"Where is she?" I jerked around angrily, "what did you do to her!"

"Oh you would like to know," he smiled some more, "wouldn't you?"

"Where is she!" I yelled louder.

"What if I told you she was dead?" he asked.

I felt my whole world start to crumble, "you're lying."

He started to shake his head, "I'm not. She's gone and we own you now. You do as we say." I jerked my arms forward again.

"Where is she!" I screamed out again, "Esme!"

He started to laugh, "she can't hear you. She's gone Justin. That's your name right?" I glared at him angrily, but on the inside I was freaking out. No way she's dead, no way they killed her, right? He walked around behind me and I heard him messing with different things. I continued to try and break free.

"You aren't getting out of those," he walked back in front of me, "she spelled them. You aren't breaking them." He held a needle in his hand, "the next time we see you, you had better be ready. We have big things taking place." He pushed it into my arm and injected the liquid inside. I could feel myself getting dizzy and I shut my eyes.

**THREE HOURS LATER**

I slowly started to open my eyes, my wrists were tied above my head, my feet were just barely touching the ground. I  looked around, the lights were dim and I heard no one in the room with me.

"Please be alive," I whispered, "please be alive Esme. Please don't be dead." I could feel my heart quicken at the thought of losing her. The door opened and the lights brightened, he stood in front of me.

"I guess it's impolite to not introduce myself," he walked towards me. He had a long whip in his hand that had several pieces of leather hanging off the end of it. "My names Valor and I'm going to enjoy this, very much." He swung his arm and the leather swiped me across the face. I winced as my head jerked to the side. I could feel the blood start to trickle and within a few seconds it was healed. I roared out at him as he hit me again.

The hours passed and at this point, my body can't keep up with the amount of wounds I have. He walked behind me, slapping my back. I arched and hissed as the leather left my skin and came back to it.