47

**TWO WEEKS LATER**

KIRA POV

I woke up to my alarm, time to help Grace get ready for school. I stood slowly, kissing Jace on the cheek and heading downstairs. I started making her breakfast and before long I heard her slowly making her way downstairs. 

"Goodmorning," she yawned. 

"Goodmorning pretty," I smiled, "here's some breakfast. Sleep okay?" She nodded her head and began to eat. "Tonight is a full moon," I reminded her, "you and Justin will go out in the woods tonight okay? Just please listen and follow him." 

"I wish sometimes I didn't have a wolf in me," she shrugged her shoulders, "sometimes it really sucks." 

I sat down beside her and ate a couple pieces of fruit, "I know it. Trust me, but you learn to love it. Just give it time." She finished eating and went to grab her bag. Just then Alex walked out and down the stairs, the daylight ring still on his finger. 

"Morning," he waved, "how are you?" He walked over to the fridge, grabbing a bag of blood and drinking it. 

"I'm alright," I chuckled, "how are you?" 

"Throats dry," he nodded, "but alright I guess. I'm not ready to go to school, Jessica is still like freaked out and nervous when she's around me... I just feel like I can't get anything right." 

"She'll warm up to it," I nodded, "she will. It's just... different is all." 

"She was perfectly fine with you," he sighed, "I don't know. I don't get it." 

"Just give it time," I nodded again, "she loves you. We all know that, you included." He looked up at me and smiled small. 

"Alright well I guess I better start getting ready," he stood back up. Before I could say anything he was up the stairs and almost to his room. I stood and took the dishes to the sink where I began to wash them. Alex headed out for school and not long after Justin was waking up to take Grace. She's an early riser, has been every since she came into the house.

"Ready?" Justin asked her before turning to me, "I'll be back." I nodded my head and Grace gave me a hug before walking out the front door. I walked to the laundry room, switching and folding what was in the dryer. I finished and moved on to dusting, and then cleaning the floors. 

"Goodmorning beautiful," Jace walked up behind me, "how are you?" 

"I'm tired," I turned to him while smiling, "how are you?" I leaned forward and kissed him. 

"I'm alright," he shrugged, "any plans today?" 

"No," I shook my head, "not that I know of. Things have been going smoothly the last couple weeks, it's nice." 

"I noticed," he chuckled, "it's almost weird." 

"I know!" I laughed, "I was just thinking about it last night, like damn nothing bad has happened to any of us in a while. Grace is back in school, Alex has it under control, Justin is okay I think. Jessica is okay and me and you, we're doing so good." 

A smile spread across his face as he kissed me again, "that we are. That we are." He walked into the kitchen, "any breakfast?" 

"Microwave!" I said aloud, "you might have to warm it up. I can make you something fresh if you want love." 

"It's okay," he said, "this will be just fine." I heard the microwave run for about thirty seconds before it beeped. 

"Hey do you think we need to make Justin go to school?" he asked. 

Bedburg HillsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara