24

JACE POV

"Don't touch me Kira!" I yelled at her, "stop it! Stay away from me!" 

She held the electric wand to my side and I yelled out, "you don't get to tell me what to do Jace. I only take orders from one person." 

"Yeah?" I asked, "the man who you saved me from!" 

"Yes," she smiled as she held it up to me again, "that man. He is just doing what's right."

"What are you talking about?" I asked her confused, "you are a wolf! You are a witch! Kira you're a vampire mix! You are everything bad but he has you here?" 

"I'm everything bad?" she started to laugh, "I am whatever I need to be!" She walked closer to me, we stood face to face. She spit and I squeezed my eyes shut, "you are nothing to me! I never have! Ron has always been right about you. Now let's see that pretty brain of yours huh?"

She plugged the headband thing back in and I felt the vibrations again. After a couple minutes I felt the first piece touch my head. I cried out as it went deeper and deeper into my head. 

"Stop!" I screamed, "stop! Stop, please! It hurts! Stop!" 

It continued and I felt another touch. My eyes burst open as I felt the fir piece break through my skin. I felt the blood start to slide down my face. I started to try and jerk away but I didn't have enough strength. The other one broke skin and all of a sudden I felt a third, and a fourth, a fifth, and a sixth piece touch the back of my skull. 

"Please," I cried, "please turn it off. Please." 

"Sorry Jace," she leaned closer to me, "I'm afraid I can't let that happen."

"Please," I begged her as the tears fell down my cheeks, "Kira please I am begging you. Please."

She held the wand to the metal headpiece and I felt an unimaginable pain before blacking out. 
____________________________________________________________________________

RON POV

He laid on the table passed out. I walked over to Jonathon, "how is he?" 

"Stable," he nodded, "his brain mapping is amazing. I've never seen anything like this before."

"Yeah?" I started to laugh, "just wait till we catch Kira's. Then tell me if his is still amazing." 

"Oh yes he did say something about her being a witch, a wolf, and a vampire.-"

"A vampire?" I asked, "I didn't know of such a thing." 

"He said she was mixed with all three of them," he nodded. 

"That makes her practically indestructible," I turned around, "the sooner we find her, the better."

"Would you like me to go looking for her?" he asked, "I could bring her to you."

"No," I shook my head, "no that's alright. I know she's coming for him. She always does."
________________________________________________________________________________

JUSTIN POV

We ran to Kira's, I took everyone into the woods. I found a cave that had Jace's sent all over it. 

"We can stay here," I nodded, "we will be safe here. I promise. Just everyone lay down and try to relax and get some sleep."  I watched as everyone laid down together and shut their eyes.

My dad walked over to me, "you'll be a fine leader one day son. Your mother would be very proud of you right now." 

"I miss her," I looked at the ground, "we tried to find you guys. When that all happened and you told me to run, and I did... I felt like the biggest let down. I killed an innocent person dad. Kira was the one that found me. She was calm at first and I kept challenging her."