Commotion

(QING)

Despite the cliche, Dayu was true to his words. He didn't fell asleep.

In fact, he was looking like he quite enjoyed himself listening to the pianist played the classics like Mozartz, Bach and Chopin.

He was on the edge of his seat. His eyes not leaving the stage but he would sometimes close his eyes as the melody of the piano shifts from strong to mild to serene.

He will bite his lower lip in excitement. He would even bite the tips of his fingers. It was clear. Dayu is happy to be able to listen and see this pianist's performance.

He is making me want to invite this pianist on the Palace to play for Dayu exclusively. Something that he can enjoy thoroughly.

When the performance was over, Dayu stood up and clap enthusiastically while smiling at me. He looked pleased and I am happy to see him looking pleased.

After the performance, the whole Royal Family went down to the stage and we watch my father, The King, give the pianist a Merit Award for her hard work and for representing the country every time she will have a performance abroad.

"You have a huge fan in our family," the King said and gesture to Dayu. "He is truly happy to meet you,"

Dayu stepped forward and shake the hand of the pianist, "I am a fan, really. When the Queen asked me if I want to see someone to perform, you are the first name that popped in my head. The way you play, I don't need any therapist, your music alone can heal me."

The female pianist blushed and gratefully accepted Dayu's praises. Then more photos of the Royal Family and the pianist.

"Can I have one photo with you?" Dayu asked the pianist politely and she complied.

He is fanboying. I can't believe him. And looks like the others knew too because they look at Dayu with either amusement or derision.

Me? I smile while watching him make a fool out of himself with an artist he likes.

Yup, definitely inviting this pianist to perform for Dayu's entertainment on the Palace. It feels nice to see him smile. Plus it can be his reward for being a model student for my mother.

The King had to talk to some diplomats and guests so we decided to wait for most of the guests to leave the theater before we went back out to the lobby and receiving room.

"I want to pee," Dayu whispered to me. I look at him and he winced at me while looking like someone who, yes, needed to pee. "Come with me,"

I sighed, "Why?"

"Because..."

I waited for him to add some more explanation but he just stood there looking at me with his pretty eyes. "This feels like kindergarten when a kid can't pee by himself,"

"Just come with me!" He pinch the elbow of my jacket and I had no choice but to accompany him to the men's room. But I didn't went inside.

I just wait for him outside. Until I heard a loud crash of a stall door from the inside and Dayu's surprised exclamation.

(DAYU)

The photographer came out of nowhere. One moment I was washing my hands on the sink after peeing then suddenly a loud crash of the stall door opening came and a photographer surprised me with his camera flashes as he took pictures of me.