First Outing

(QING)

The day after our first appearance together in public and that nasty commotion with a paparazzi, Dayu continued his studies and trainings in the morning.

But after lunch, my mother, the Queen surrendered Dayu to me.

The first thing on our agenda. To buy a phone for Dayu. I just couldn't take looking at his butt ugly phone anymore.

He is my fiance, fine fake fiance, he should at least have a decent phone that will not bring any embarrassment to the both of us.

I will not bow down and apologize for that cracked screen phone of his too.

So we went to a mobile phone service center to check out a new phone for Dayu.

"Will we have a couple phone?" Dayu asked innocently as he checked the arrays of phones shown to us by a store personnel.

Lao, together with our two Royal security service men, looked at Dayu who is sitting beside me in front of a desk full of latest modeled phones.

"Do...you want us to have a couple's phone?" I winced while saying the last two words.

"It will be cute and that is what couples do. Right, Miss...?" Dayu looked at the store assistant who is helping us.

She smiled at Dayu, "Yes, Sir. That is the custom nowadays. Couples with couple phones."

"See?" Dayu elbowed me and smiled sweetly at the store assistant. The store manager who is also monitoring the situation didn't know how to react or how to form an opinion on Dayu.

We are inside the glass walled office of the store manager as we can't do this picking of phone thing outside the store floor because we don't want their business to be disrupted with people wanting to photograph us.

But I think we are still interrupting their business as their employees and customer alike are still gathered outside the office and looking in with their phone camera ready to video or photograph us.

"Just choose a phone," I impatienty urged him. Dayu twist his lips, pout them then pick up a phone. "This one! This one looks badass!"

It's a black phone with dual camera and popular for it's sleek design and clear resolution.

"Just because it's black doesn't mean it's badassed," I pinpoint to him in case he not aware of that fact.

"It doesn't look like an emo phone so it's badass. Like an assasin or a hit man." Dayu argued.

I was about to counter when Lao put a hand on my shoulder. A reminder that I will never win an argument against Dayu. Ever. So it's futile to debate with my fake fiance.

I get all that in just a touch from my shoulder. Lao can get his point across with just a touch.

Jeez, he is so Zen.

"Fine!" I conceded so this will be over already. I smiled at the manager and the store assistant, "We will take it,"

"It's not a couple phone?" Dayu asked as I took out my card and black card. His phone will be under my name.

"No, Sir." The store assistant regretfully answer.

"And we will not get a couple's phone as I am quite attached to my current phone," I said to Dayu as I guided him to stand up before he get it into his head to indeed get a couple's phone.