Frustrated

(HEISE)

I laugh. And laugh some more as I watch the Prince's soon to be Consort running around in the zoo like a maniac. Together with his bodyguard, Feng Jian Yu ran like a cartoon character for his life.

I smile as I watch the scene over and over again.

"I'm a genius, right?! Right?!" I look behind me to Shunu who is busy painting in a small canvas. "Paying someone to spooked those horses, tsk tsk. If Feng Jian Yu is not a fast runner, he could be a cripple now, or worse...dead,"

"Why is it worse?" Shunu asked while not taking her eyes off her work. "We want him dead..."

"But not too soon," I said as I switch off  the TV. "What is the fun in that? If he got kill on the first try, what will I do to my other plans on killing him? This zoo incident is not even the most amusing way to kill him. I have more in store for him,"

"Good,"Shunu said.

"Oh," I smile at her. From my seat on the living room, I can clearly see a pleased expression on her face. "You are not in the hurry to kill him anymore. Why is that?"

The pleased look left Shunu's beautiful face. "I want him to suffer. Like how I am suffering now,"

"Ah," of course. She is a laughing stock now. But really, the bitch is not thinking. Giving interviews and insisting that she is the Crown Prince's true love, what the hell was that?

And the public didn't even bought her drama. They are laughing at her. Mocking her. No one believe her words. Not even her parents who ordered her to cease at once or they will cut her off.

Shunu had no choice but to stop harrassing Feng Jian Yu that way. And the Consort doesn't even have to do anything. He just shows how much he adores the Crown Prince while Wang Qing showers his Consort with indulgent smiles and affectionate looks.

She had lost the Crown Prince's heart. I knew that from the start. Someone like Shunu, cold bitch that she is will stand no chance at someone like Feng Jian Yu who is warm and unadulterated when it comes to giving his affection. And the weak Prince likes the warm and affectionate type.

That is why he started using his influence to block Shunu and her dream of being a well known artist. The Prince called some gallery owners, charmed them and now, no one is seem that interested in Shunu's art.

Crown Prince Wang Qing, he is really cruel. But I guess he had enough of his ex's antics.

But she is still delusional and kept on insisting that Wang Qing is just under a dark spell brought by Feng Jian Yu. Ha ha ha...she is crazy.

Feng Jian Yu is no wizard like that boy with a scar on his forehead. Feng Jian Yu is a man. A man that could be killed.

The ultimate goal for me and Shunu.

"What are you painting?" I asked her.

"A gift," she said and smile again. She is really beautiful. But still crazy.

"For who?"

"For the Crown Prince's Consort," is her reply. She looked at me and her eyes cold.

I laugh again. Ah, Shunu...she is at least entertaining. That's for sure.

                   ---------@--------