Bottom

(DAYU)

I am dying. I didn't fell on that building so Qing is going to kill me.

By sucking my brain through my dick.

Fucking fuck!

"Q-qing..." I am panting his name. I can't keep my eyes open if I want to. My body restless on the bed as Wang Qing tried to find out just how much of my dick he can stuff in his hot mouth.

Damn it!

"Stop! Stop!" I shouted and I have to pull his hair forcefully for him to stop.

"Why?" Wang Qing asked while panting. "I was enjoying that...are you not enjoying it too?"

Enjoying? If I enjoy it some more I will spontaneously combust on his bed and he will need a fire hydrant to stop the flame.

"Wait...just wait..." I swallowed. I think I need water. My mouth and throat are dry. "Is this...your first time? Blowing someone?"

"Yes," he smirked. "It's that good?"

"Uh huh..." I nodded stupidly.

"Can I continue now?" He asked politely. Ever the gentleman.

"Sure," I nodded. He was about to go down again but I stop him. "What now?" He sounded impatient. I sighed, "You cannot swallow, we still have to do the test. Although I am clean,"

"I know. While in the hospital, I asked the doctors to give you a thorough blood test. Everything. They all came back clean. I am clean too. I can show you the papers later. But for now," he held my dick again.

Thorough. Yes, he is thorough.

"Continue," I said and Wang Qing went back to work again while I arched my body again and open my mouth in a soundless scream as my eyes roll backward.

Damn! He is good. Or maybe I am just sex starved. Who cares?! I will finally have an orgasm that is not from my own hands. It's pitiful but...

"Shit! Fuck!" I cursed as Wang Qing's tongue went creative. Going underside my...

"Fuuuuuck!" I curse again when he tried deep throating again.

Whatever materials Qing is studying. They work. They work A LOT.

"I am close..." I panted as I try looking down. I caressed Wang Qing's head. Good boy...yes, just like that. Fuck, like that!!!

"Ugh! I am really really close! Wang Qing!" I shout his name as a warning.

Wang Qing stopped. He surged upward but his hand continued the work while he gave me an open mouthed kiss. I latched my mouth to his. My tongue slipping inside, tasting myself and him in his mouth.

So hot!

I whimpered when I felt too close to coming. He doubled the speed of his hand on my dick. Gripped me the right way, twisting it a little. Strangling my dick just right. Until heat poured from the tip and onto his hand.

I shouted against his lips as I felt my whole body shatter to thousands pieces. What a way to die...

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you..." I breathlessly said as he shower my face and neck with kisses. His hand on me slowed down but he still held my dick with care. "I will..."

"You don't have to bottom for me Dayu," Qing said before giving my lips a smack and smiling at me. He moved to get some tissue to clean his hand, my belly and satisfied penis.