Mechanism

(QING)

I found Dayu reading while sitting on a chair inside my bedroom. He looked up when he saw me enter the room and put down the book he is reading. He stood up and walk towards me.

I almost stumble when, without any warnings at all, he captured my head and pull it down to get to my lips.

He kissed me. Hard.

I answered that kiss with one of my own. Our lips meshing together. Our tongue touching and darting to play with each other. Our breaths going hitched. Our hold to each other getting tighter.

Dayu let me go to pull me to the bed and push me there then he climb on my lap to straddle on top of me and lean down to continue kissing me.

I laughed, "Did you read an erotic novel?"

"No," he smiled and bury his face in my neck. I hugged him and pull him down more so he may fully lay on top of me. I felt him inhale my scent and kiss my neck lightly.

"What did she want?" Dayu asked.

"To annoy the hell out of me. She wants me back," I said.

"Well, she is not getting you. Back, front or any other side," Dayu mumbled against my skin. I smile and close my eyes. "You are not twisting my arm, why?" I teased him.

"Because I am not mad at you. I am not even mad at her, yet. But I don't like her calling you "her love". I really really don't like it, Wang Qing."

He hates it, in other words.

I tightened my hold on him, "I am sorry, Dayu. Last night..."

"Last night was her show. I feel bad for Baozang. You should do something nice for your sister. She...oh..."

"I will..." my poor sister. "I will promote her shop all over Beijing. I will even commission a billboard for her. Anything to make her feel better."

"You parents?" Dayu asked. "They must be surprised..."

Dayu cares so much for my family. He, is really something special.

"I am glad my parents are not here. If they witnessed the scene last night, oh I will really die in shame," Dayu moaned in distress. "And the press, what do they expect from me? More drama? I am not dramatic..."

I snorted. Dayu lean up to look down at me, "I am not!"

"Sure," I let Dayu lean on me again. "Why did you left me alone with her?"

"So you two can talk. So you can ask her comfortably what she wants. But that will be the last time Wang Qing. No more. I don't want you talking to her or seeing her on your own. From now on, if she wants to see you, I have to be there..." Dayu looked up at me again.

I smiled. Happy that he is implementing rules. That he is being selfish. That all my predictions came true.

Dayu will demand. Dayu will take. Dayu knew what he wanted.

And he wanted me. All for himself.

"Okay," I said. "As long as we are good," I caressed his cheek gently. His skin feels so good to touch.

"We are good," Dayu frowned, "But I think she is not done yet."

I nodded, "That is my guess too. But she cannot shake us. Our trust, right?"

"Of course!" Dayu agreed and he hugged me tight again before he closed his eyes and went to sleep. Proof that he didn't get to sleep last night.