Thrown Away

(SHUNU)

Paris, early evening...

I was busy painting and even forgot to eat my dinner when my phone beeped for a notification.

I swiped it from the work table to see who is it. Someone sent me photos. I opened my phone and my hand shook when I saw the pictures sent to me by the son of my godfather.

Qing...and his fake Consort to be, kissing on a balcony inside the Palace. Qing was standing on a ladder while his kissing partner is leaning onto the balustrade.

A soft incredulous laugh escaped my lips as I saw another one in a different angle. The fake Consort is sitting on the balustrade this time while Qing is still on the ladder.

Then the picture was gone when someone calls me. I took the call...

"So sweet. The stuff of every dream. A kiss in the balcony. With the Crown Prince risking his neck just to get to his sweetheart. So Romeo and Juliet..."

"Shut up!" I scream on the caller. "That was not real..."

"It happened just thirty minutes ago. My spy is quick to give me those photos and I was soft hearted enough to share it to you. I'm thinking you might be missing your Prince so I sent you his pictures." The caller replied gleefully.

"Bastard!" I shouted again. "What of your plan to get rid of that fake Consort?! I thought you will kill Feng Jian Yu!"

I am going crazy. Qing will not do that to me. He will not cheat on me. Wang Qing is not made that way. He will not kiss other people.

And another man? No! Those photos are not real. They are fakes! As fake as that Consort to be...

"How can I kill him when the announcement of their official engagement is still ten days away? I can only start once Feng Jian Yu is already engage to your Prince..."

"Kill him now," I said. "Kill him now and don't wait for that blasted announcement..."

"I can't," the caller refused, still gleeful. "If I kill him now, my plans will be worth nothing. Feng Jian Yu had to be engaged to the Prince and when he died, all the blame will fall to his fiance, Crown Prince Wang Qing that will result of him losing his crown and position. That is the plan..."

"Fuck your plan! Kill Feng Jian Yu now!" I violently swipe my hand on the working table. All the paints, brushes and other things crashed on the floor. "Kill him now!" I shrilly screamed.

"No!" The caller replied. "Tsk tsk tsk. When was the last the Prince called you? Are you sure you are still his girlfriend? Maybe he sent you away to be free from you and to get engage on the one he truly wanted, which is his childhood playmate, Feng. Jian. Yu..."

Then the caller laughed gloatingly from the other line. I threw my phone on the wall. "No!!!" I screamed as that hateful laugh echoed in my head.

Qing hadn't call me yet. He was being quiet. He...he is kissing that fake! That fake Feng Jian Yu!

"No! No..." I cry. "Qing will never betray me like this. He will not..."