Fiery Night

(DAYU)

Surrender is easy. As long as you trust the person you are surrendering yourself into.

That's what I realized when I let myself fall into Wang Qing's arms. I love him. I trust him. He will never hurt me.

Okay, maybe hurt me a little.

I heard the click of the lubricant being uncapped. Then his fingers back in my ass again.

"Hmmm..." I hummed as a finger ghosted on my opening. Qing slowly circled his wet finger there before he as slowly slip it inside. "Fuck..." I sighed and close my eyes. It doesn't hurt of course but the sensation.

Out of this world.

A finger inside me. His finger. "Oh my," I arched my body when he started opening me up for him. "Wang Qing," I open my eyes and frown to see him looking down and concentrating too hard on the action down there. "What are you doing...fuck!" I almost jump out of my skin when he slowly insert another finger beside the first one. "Wait...what..."

"I'm looking for your prostate..." he said as he started scissoring his fingers inside me. All the fine hairs in my body stood up. He is what now?

"Fuck! Wait...shit...oh it feels good..." I don't know what I am saying but it does feel good. His fingers scraping on my inner muscles.

"It's suppose to be this thing," Wang Qing added more lubricant and continues his quest. I can't take it anymore. "Stop!" I said and he stopped. He looked up at me. "Why?"

"Am I in a doctor's appointment to check my prostate?" I asked him. "Why are you...oh...shhh..." I bit my lower lip to stop cursing when his fingers delved a little deeper inside me and bumped at something.

Wang Qing smirked, "I think I found it. Your eyes just rolled back in your head," he is laughing at me and I don't care. A sensation I have never experienced before was just handed to me.

I grabbed his wrist, on the hand his is using to drive me insane. "Don't stop!" I snarled at him. "There! It's there..." I panted and arched my body when his fingers continued to assult that part. That part that delivers delicious shivers all over me.

Fuck, being a bottom is fun.

I felt my whole body tensing. Every muscles close to seizing. My mind is starting to black out and my vision is whitening. I am so close to coming. Just by his fingers...what the...?! That won't do at all...

I push Wang Qing and sat up to kiss him. "Fuck me! Now! Now!" I am frantic as I pulled him down when I went to the bed again. I need him I started shaking a little.

"Easy love..."

"Don't easy love me!" I wanna clobber his head. I am so hot for him...not to mention hard and he is saying take it easy?! Is he insane?!

Qing captured my face and kiss me hard. He pinned me on the bed with his hard body and I held on to him like I am drowning. "Qing..." I whined against his lips. I want him so much.

"I am here," he said before sliding down to kiss my neck, down to my chest to play with my nipples as his hands pulled my asscheeks apart again to slip a finger inside me. Goodness his hand is really talented. I must get an insurance for it.

"Don't touch my dick or it will be over," I warned him as I writhe on the bed like a worm that doesn't know what to do with his life. I moaned and arched my body. Clasped a hand on my mouth then grabbed a handful of the sheets when his finger disappear and something harder is being pressed against my opening.